Xbox starts lagging and won’t open anything up

Discus and support Xbox starts lagging and won’t open anything up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox works fine but right when I sign in to my profile I’m in the preview program it starts lagging or says it took to long to open it’s been like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/angelm8, May 22, 2020.

1. /u/angelm8
    /u/angelm8 Guest

My Xbox works fine but right when I sign in to my profile I’m in the preview program it starts lagging or says it took to long to open it’s been like this for like 2 weeks

submitted by /u/angelm8
    [link] [comments]

/u/angelm8, May 22, 2020
  2. DeathWishCoffee Win User

graphics lag?

Just started playing and only got past the opening mission. As of that I have not had any lag. I have the game installed to my HDD, not sure if that matters or helps anything.
  3. Soratu 117 Win User

Xbox Dashboard Running Slow

Sorry for double post, but now I can see that games are lagging too. I just tried to start the new gears game, and the opening cinematic just lagged up like crazy. The only thing I can think of at this point is my hard drive, or something else with my xbox
    is messed up. Its a 250GB slim btw.
  4. Feth l Charl Win User

My game wont start or even open

You won’t lose anything because everything is saved to the Xbox Drive
  5. dyinglight525 Win User

Downloading a Digital Game

Hi so I checked the link and the steps didn’t help. My problem has gotten worse, and the Xbox refuses to do almost anything. I fixed the download problem by restarting, but it kept stopping after 10%. The game itself is installed, but not all the episodes.
    I tried opening the game, and I got to the screen before the opening screen and it kept freezing. It just won’t run anything, and I’m not sure what to do.
  6. onyxishere Win User

My game won’t start up

Just a quick question for you. Is there DLC installed with this game? If so try deleting everything again and downloading the base game only. If it works then download one piece of DLC at a time and start the game again. If the game doesn't start up
    after one download there could be a glitch in the content and you should remove that particular piece of content.
Thema:

1. Xbox starts lagging and won’t open anything up - Similar Threads - starts lagging won’t

2. Xbox game bar don't start with the system

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar don't start with the system: The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows? 367c362d-f701-4b0b-9b1a-a7902b5ff5cf
  3. Konsole startet nicht[Translation-Console does not start]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Konsole startet nicht[Translation-Console does not start]: Nach Einschalten der Konsole xbox oneS erscheint Konsole wird vorbereitet, nach ca. 8 Min. kommt Meldung "Ein Problem ist aufgetreten". Zurücksetzten der Konsole schon versucht. Woran könnte es...
  4. Lagging Just Started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lagging Just Started: Went to play Powerstar Golf today and its lagging, all the motions in the characters as well as the power bar.....is there something I can do to fix this or do I need to delete it and download it...
  5. can only play 2 rounds before the lag starts help please !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can only play 2 rounds before the lag starts help please !: hi , in the last couple of days we are having dramas playing more than 1 or 2 rounds as the lag starts and not just a little bit . not sure if its to do with the recent updates . also when we do...
  6. Constant issues with lag/freezing/app took too long to start. Day one xbox. Alpha insider.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant issues with lag/freezing/app took too long to start. Day one xbox. Alpha insider.: For at least THREE MONTHS now I've had constant issues with my day one xbox one. I'm sure some of these issues are related to the GPP but at this point they're so abundant I don't even know...
  7. Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update: We have a xbox one s console purchased this past December. All was fine until the March 2017 update. Now the console boots up 80% of the time with a lag / slowness that makes it unusable in games....
  8. Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update: We have a xbox one s console purchased this past December. All was fine until the March 2017 update. Now the console boots up 80% of the time with a lag / slowness that makes it unusable in games....
  9. Xbox has lag issues online every time I turn it off and start playing later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has lag issues online every time I turn it off and start playing later.: Every time I turn on my Xbox One and play a game it lags really bad online. I have to unplug my Xbox to reset it then plug back in and turn it on, then it works just fine after that. It's annoying...
  10. Games have started to lag. WTF?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games have started to lag. WTF?!: Games are lagging way to much, in some even more than last gen. What happened to the "300,000 servers" MS kept bragging about? Honestly, how is it that the 360 is better than the X1. This is how...