Xbox stereo adapter

Discus and support Xbox stereo adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased a used Xbox one stereo headset adapter and when I plug it in and use it my party can hear my game audio instead of me and I can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mb120312, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Mb120312
    Mb120312 Guest

Xbox stereo adapter

I recently purchased a used Xbox one stereo headset adapter and when I plug it in and use it my party can hear my game audio instead of me and I can’t hear anybody does anyone have any idea if this is a setting or something commonly damaged? My roommate
    has the same adapter and it works fine on my controller also both adapters have the same firmware

:)

Mb120312, Oct 27, 2020
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Headset question

4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Can I use a Xbox one sterio headset with a DVI converter?

Hi Legend of RDG

If I understand your question...

Q: If you buy the Stereo Adapter, will this allow you to hear sound.

A: Yes, the stereo adapter will allow you to plug in headphones to hear sound. I omitted the headset that comes with the adapter just in case you already have headphones.

(The Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter lets you plug a compatible chat or stereo headset into the Xbox One Controller to control your audio experience without taking your hands off the controller.)

Source:
    support.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset-adapter

The adapter will work with many existing headphones, but you can opt to buy the Xbox Headphones (w/Mic) and adapter too
  5. Shadowramx Win User

Ear buds on the xbone

6. cookieater821 Win User

Xbox one App

•Some third-party products come with a stereo headset adapter that may look different from the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft, but they all function the same way.

•You can only connect an Xbox 360 Chat Headset using the stereo headset adapter with a 2.5-mm to 3.5-mm converter, which comes with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset does not include this adapter cable.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset
Thema:

Xbox stereo adapter

1. Xbox stereo adapter - Similar Threads - stereo adapter

2. Capture gameplay and voice over with Xbox stereo headset and its adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture gameplay and voice over with Xbox stereo headset and its adapter: I have a question now! I have got my Xbox stereo headset and adapter included today and realized that still, I can't record my voice over the gameplay captures. Is there anything to do with the...
  3. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter: I recently bought a stereo headset that came with the stereo headset adapter.I plugged in the adapter then the headset but I'm getting no sound at all, its brand new, it doesnt have an update to...
  4. XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute: Really fed up of this - i know a few people have similar issues. I have the official XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter and official headphones. Worked fine for about a year. Then suddenly i turn...
  5. Xbox One turning off, or volume going mute when plugging in Stereo Adapter and Headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turning off, or volume going mute when plugging in Stereo Adapter and Headset.: So i'm having an issue where, whenever i plug in a Xbox One Stereo Adapter, into my controller (V2 Controller) the Xbox will either completely hard reset itself randomly, or volume in my headset...
  6. Stereo Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Adapter: If my audio jack on my elite controller doesent work, if i buy a stereo adapter, can i plug headphones correctly? 83b5878a-3ced-488d-85c3-5696bc8688a1
  7. Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter not working: Hi all, I have a problem with my stereo headset adapter. It seems to be completely dead, but I can't find out why. The headphones I'm using are the official ones that came with the package and...
  8. Xbox stereo adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo adapter: I like the xbox stereo adapter because of the ability to mute your mic and change the volume. It worked on my old controller but it wont work on my new xbox one s controller. Is the xbox stereo...
  9. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Too Quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Too Quiet: My friend complains that my mic is too quiet. I have to max out the mic volume on call of duty to make myself audible. I've already Googled this problem and there's no fix. I used earbuds with...
  10. Using Xbox stereo adapter with wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox stereo adapter with wireless headset: Hi, can anyone tell me if it's possible to buy the stereo headset adapter to plug into my controller and use the buttons to mute my wireless headset? I'd rather use buttons on the controller than...