Xbox stereo headset issues parties can't hear me

Discus and support Xbox stereo headset issues parties can't hear me in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox stereo headset issues parties can't hear me Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SpindlingAuto94, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Xbox stereo headset issues parties can't hear me

SpindlingAuto94, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

I can't chat in party or game with oem chat headset and i recently purchased the headset adapter and the official xbox stereo headset, same problem. I can hear people in party and game chat, yet they can't hear me.

My controller is updated.

I first had this issue during the titanfall beta...in a match, everything's good, i can hear friends and they can hear me, out of the blue they can't hear me anymore. Hasn't worked since.

I've tried everything, no effect. My new controller arrives today. maybe it's a controller issue. I'll let everyone know.

I was preview program as well.

SamuelGurschick, Jul 12, 2018
  3. More headset and controller issue's

Yes. Same problem, yet restarting xbox one has no effect.

I can't chat in party or game with oem chat headset and i recently purchased the headset adapter and the official xbox stereo headset, same problem. I can hear people in party and game chat, yet they can't hear me.

My controller is updated.

I first had this issue during the titanfall beta...in a match, everything's good, i can hear friends and they can hear me, out of the blue they can't hear me anymore. Hasn't worked since.

I've tried everything, no effect. My new controller arrives today. maybe it's a controller issue. I'll let everyone know.

SamuelGurschick, Jul 12, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox stereo headset issues parties can't hear me - Similar Threads - stereo headset issues

2. Xbox One Stereo Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset issue: In the past week or so, my Xbox One Stereo headset has began to have an issue with its mic. I can hear game and party audio fine, however no one in the party can hear me. I've checked the...
  3. Stereo Headset Microphone Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Microphone Issue: I have had the same controller/stereo adapter/headset for the past 2 years, and suddenly the mic starts making bad static for about a day, then quits working all together. Audio still works...
  4. Stereo headset adapter issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adapter issue: Brand new headset and stereo adapter will not work. Initially you could hear with headset but mic would not work. Now nothing. The mute button will not turn off. Tried hard reset on xbox one....
  5. stereo headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    stereo headset issues: i bought a set six months ago and the mic has being on and off now the mic and sound have deteriorated even more is any body else having the same issue this is my second pair and having the same...
  6. [Issue] Stereo Headset Adapter echoing voice chat back to my friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Issue] Stereo Headset Adapter echoing voice chat back to my friends.: Got audio issue with brand new Xbox stereo headset adapter. My friends can hear themselves talking. But only voice chat is echoing, while game sounds apparently does not at all. So it's pretty...
  7. Stereo headset volume issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset volume issue: picked up a new Xbox stereo headset in white to match the one s I have a problem with the volume settings Plugged in the adaptor and started playing fifa in a party and realised the party chat...
  8. Sound Issue with Xbox One Stereo Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Issue with Xbox One Stereo Headset: Hello, 7 months ago I bought a Xbox One headset, last week it started to stop functioning, there's no sound in the right speaker of the headset. The adaptor is fully operational, the same goes...
  9. Stereo Headset issue. Echo when I talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset issue. Echo when I talk: Other players are complaining of an echo when I speak thru my headset. I have already done a controller update. any suggestions be088fdf-bf97-4662-8cd1-5faa3592c481
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Issues: Hello, I have been experiencing issues with the microphone on my Xbox One Stereo headset. Friends and Family are also experiencing the same issues, Is this a universal issue, or is this just...