Xbox Stereo Headset Mic Quality/Sensativity

Discus and support Xbox Stereo Headset Mic Quality/Sensativity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've search for people with my issue and can't seem to find anything. I bought the Xbox branded headset and no one can hear me when I talk. I basically... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDrYou, Mar 14, 2014.

1. TheDrYou
    TheDrYou Guest

I've search for people with my issue and can't seem to find anything. I bought the Xbox branded headset and no one can hear me when I talk. I basically have to yell to have a normal conversation. This was not an issue with the included headset, in fact I
    would say quite the opposite. With the included headset people could hear my son talking that was sitting next to me. I like the headset when it comes to the audio and comfort, but this mic thing is killing me. I never owned an Xbox 360, but I read that it
    had preferences where you could adjust mic levels, looks like that's not an option with XB1.

Anyone else having this problem or have any advice?

Thanks,

-Dru

:)

TheDrYou, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Mario12693
    Mario12693 Guest
    Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

Xbox One Stereo headset
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

The mic that came with the Xbox one works. My adapter chat button makes the game volume higher. Is it suppose to be like that?

Mario12693, Mar 14, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Eager Troll
    Eager Troll Guest

I'm having the same here. Their twitter support said they would track as a bug but no info on when or if they will fix with a update.

Eager Troll, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Eager Troll Win User

I'm having the same here. Their twitter support said they would track as a bug but no info on when or if they will fix with a update.
  6. Mario12693 Win User

Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

Xbox One Stereo headset
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

The mic that came with the Xbox one works. My adapter chat button makes the game volume higher. Is it suppose to be like that?
  7. Auswulf Win User

Broken mics

Is it the standard Xbox one mic or the xbox one stereo headset?
  8. Unkk Win User

Polk 4 Shot Mic

It seems to be an issue with all headsets (not only polk) using the headset stereo adapter. The problem is more noticeable on the polks because of the mic design (no boom mic). I did test these using my cellphone and they sound very clear. Audio quality
    is very good.

As of right now, the issue is not solved (running latest beta patch).
  9. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox One Adapter Issue

Hi there SS KaRiZMA,

Is this an xbox stereo adapter or the default chat headset that comes with the Xbox?

If its an stereo adapter, please share what mic/headset is being plugged in. Make / Model#.
Thema:

1. Xbox Stereo Headset Mic Quality/Sensativity - Similar Threads - Stereo Headset Mic

2. Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??: I recently bought the stereo headset for my xbox one. Everything works fine, except for game chat. In party chat I can talk and hear other people, but when I play Rainbow Six Siege I cant hear...
  3. Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??: I recently bought the stereo headset for my xbox one. Everything works fine, except for game chat. In party chat I can talk and hear other people, but when I play Rainbow Six Siege I cant hear...
  4. Mic Xbox one stereo headset nog working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Xbox one stereo headset nog working: hi, I am having trouble with the Standard Xbox one stereo headset. I can hear people but they can't hear me. The mic Works fine when i plug it directly in my laptop. Is the adapter broken? Its...
  5. Xbox One Stereo Wired Headset - Mic not working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Wired Headset - Mic not working!: Hi, My son's xbox one stereo wired headset mic has simply stopped working. We have tried everything! You can still hear everything, but no one can hear him? We have tried the trick of creating a...
  6. Mic not working when I use the stereo headset adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working when I use the stereo headset adapter: When I plug in my stereo headset adapter to my wireless controller my friends in the party can’t here me even though I use the apple head phones with it. I’m really confused I also tryed keeping...
  7. XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out: Hi, I have been using my Stereo headset for 2 months bow and i have found its started to drop sound and mics after about 5 mins of use. The sound breaks in and out and then just cuts off. I can...
  8. XBOX One stereo headset mic not working but can hear other people talking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One stereo headset mic not working but can hear other people talking.: Hi everyone, i know there's a lot of questions similar to mine but i cant seem to find the answer. My xbox one stereo headset microphone stopped working earlier today. I hear people but they don't...
  9. Xbox one stereo headset mic not working then when it works the sound doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset mic not working then when it works the sound doesnt work: hey i am having a problem with my xbox one stereo headset when i plug it into the controller or adapter i can only hear the xbox sound and then the mic wont work but when i plug it into something...
  10. Xbox Stereo Headset Mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset Mic not working: Sometime after the May update my mic stopped working on my Xbox One S, I can hear both game and chat sound perfect but no one can hear me. Headset icon is present in the top right of the home...