Xbox Stereo Headset

Discus and support Xbox Stereo Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just received a Xbox One Stereo Headset and the game sound is quite shrill. Any ideas if I can improve somethings om my end?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shadowman123, May 9, 2014.

1. shadowman123
    shadowman123 Guest

Xbox Stereo Headset

I just received a Xbox One Stereo Headset and the game sound is quite shrill. Any ideas if I can improve somethings om my end?

:)

shadowman123, May 9, 2014
  2. DangerousBard, May 9, 2014
  3. Xbox One Headset Interface Problems

ZigzagLemonHaze,

I can understand your frustration with all the bad luck you have been having. And, for the record, I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor an Xbox customer support employee. But, I can say that we have 2 Xbox Ones and 1 Xbox One S, and 2 of the

Xbox One Stereo Headsets
    . And, both headsets work well, with and without the
    Stereo Headset Adapters
    , on all our Xboxes.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA

greg_window10_installer, May 9, 2014
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Recommendation needed for Xbox One X headphones

I would recommend the official Xbox brand stereo headset as it claims to be compatible with all xbox one wireless controllers:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

It probably doesn't need the stereo headset adapter - but if you're going to buy this headset, better just buy the stereo headset adapter to get your other headsets, that you already own, to work properly
  6. cookieater821 Win User

Xbox one App

•Some third-party products come with a stereo headset adapter that may look different from the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft, but they all function the same way.

•You can only connect an Xbox 360 Chat Headset using the stereo headset adapter with a 2.5-mm to 3.5-mm converter, which comes with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset does not include this adapter cable.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset
  7. RobertSchweitzer Win User

Television Audio Through Xbox One Headset

If you are talking about the Chat headset, that comes with Xbox One, then No. If you are talking about Stereo Headset, with an Stereo Headset Adapter. then Yes. Using the Stereo Headset Adapter give to both Chat and Game sound to the headset. If you TV,
    is connected to the Xbox, your TV sound, will go to the headset.
  8. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One Headset Interface Problems

ZigzagLemonHaze,

I can understand your frustration with all the bad luck you have been having. And, for the record, I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor an Xbox customer support employee. But, I can say that we have 2 Xbox Ones and 1 Xbox One S, and 2 of the

Xbox One Stereo Headsets
    . And, both headsets work well, with and without the
    Stereo Headset Adapters
    , on all our Xboxes.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
Thema:

Xbox Stereo Headset

1. Xbox Stereo Headset - Similar Threads - Stereo Headset

2. Xbox stereo headset. I can hear but my mic doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset. I can hear but my mic doesn’t work.: I had the standard Xbox chat headset. One day this stopped working. I purchased the xbox one stereo headset and adapter. This prompted to update my controller, which I have done. I can now hear my...
  3. XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute: Really fed up of this - i know a few people have similar issues. I have the official XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter and official headphones. Worked fine for about a year. Then suddenly i turn...
  4. Replacement Part for XBOX One Stereo Headset

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Replacement Part for XBOX One Stereo Headset: Hello all, I bought the XBOX One Stereo headset quite a few years ago. I really like it as a simple gaming headset. However, I accidentally dropped it :(. The plastic arm connecting the left ear...
  5. Xbox one stereo headset audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset audio issues: Recently bought the microsoft stereo headset because my turtle beaches broke, never had any problems with my turtle beaches but when i bought these i could see a major difference in audio quality,...
  6. PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue: I have an Stereo Headset adaptor plugged into my Elite 2 Controller. The Xbox Party Chat and Game audio all works fine. However for some reason the 'player' vs 'game' audio volume function on the...
  7. Casque Stereo, la blague du support ...Translation- Stereo headset, the joke of the support...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Casque Stereo, la blague du support ...Translation- Stereo headset, the joke of the support...: Bonjour tous, J'ai acheté avant-hier un casque stéréo xbox dans un magasin. J'ai voulu le tester et j'ai tout de suite entendu un grésillement au moment de le brancher en jack sur la manette de...
  8. My son is on second pair of the Xbox stereo headset and again the mic has stopped working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is on second pair of the Xbox stereo headset and again the mic has stopped working!: Hi - it seems that it works for a couple of weeks, then stops in party chat. At the moment, while we're in lockdown, it's the only contact my 10 year old has with his friends. We have tried...
  9. Xbox one stereo headset mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset mic not working: I have been having an issue with my mic not picking my voice up when im in a game lobby or a party. It shows the mic is connected and I can hear just fine and i know the mic works from making...
  10. Xbox One turning off, or volume going mute when plugging in Stereo Adapter and Headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turning off, or volume going mute when plugging in Stereo Adapter and Headset.: So i'm having an issue where, whenever i plug in a Xbox One Stereo Adapter, into my controller (V2 Controller) the Xbox will either completely hard reset itself randomly, or volume in my headset...