Xbox still crashes when recording

Discus and support Xbox still crashes when recording in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox series x still crashes while recording. I was recording then it suddenly became unresponsive, white flashing xbox logo then shutdown. It's pretty... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Riki4646, Dec 4, 2021.

1. /u/Riki4646
    /u/Riki4646 Guest

Xbox series x still crashes while recording. I was recording then it suddenly became unresponsive, white flashing xbox logo then shutdown. It's pretty bothering.

submitted by /u/Riki4646
    [link] [comments]

/u/Riki4646, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Invad3rBron7 Win User

error 2184328729

I tried all of those suggestions, but they still didn't work. :/ I figured it had to be something interfering, but it still crashed right away. I tried leaving the computer unplugged overnight, but it only worked for about two and a half minutes before
    crashing again and stopping the recording.
  3. Mr Ware Win User

Game clip recorded without me saying it?

@LocoBoxorox does doing that disable recording completely, e.g. when you say "Xbox Record That"? Just want to confirm before I turn it off, that I can still record when I want.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Refused a refund despite playtime being 1 hour and 23 mins :-/ help?

You said the game crashed a couple times? So the playtime in stats is your longest recorded progress in a saved game, that time in games that crashed would likely not be counted, but would probably show up in MS records. That's a guess, but would explain
    why their records show you have played for more than 2 hours.
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

recordings

I still want to record clips when I say but is there anyway to stop the auto recordings??
  6. thekojiman Win User

Minecraft fault

Minecraft still crashes. I've hard reset my xbox and even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The weirdest part is that although the game crashes when I try to enter or create a world. I can still go on servers.
Thema:

1. Xbox still crashes when recording - Similar Threads - still crashes recording

2. Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on.: So what is the latest on this? Is there just no fix? If the only system you have is the Series S you just don't get to play this anymore? What other games are we going to run into with this...
  3. NBA 2k21 still crashing series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k21 still crashing series x: Does anyone still experience this? It’s completely shuts my console off. I cleared alternate nat, power cycle, uninstalled and re-installed idk what else to do. Can anyone help me?...
  4. Xbox Series X is Still Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is Still Crashing: So I sent my system back that I bought dwy 1, back in April, they send me a different one. I've finally got time to play it and this is happening. I was playing jurassic world and all of a sudden...
  5. Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...: Why is this allowed? the game got patched months ago at this point and someone found a work around to stop the crash when ya try and go to the main menu but even then it still crashes regularly....
  6. COD cold war crashing still? Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    COD cold war crashing still? Xbox series x: My Cold War is still crashing on the XSX, is anyone else still having this problem 4 months into the game? If anything is there a forsure fix or get around to beable to play it? I've read its...
  7. Warzone win crash, still happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone win crash, still happening: This same **** has been happening for almost a year now. I played seven games tonight and won two. I glitched and froze, for zero credit for win and had to restart. Fix your ****......
  8. Xbox Series X Crashing Still When Playing Black Ops: Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crashing Still When Playing Black Ops: Cold War: My Xbox Series X is freezing up when playing Black Ops: Cold War still, even after the latest update. I have verified I have Ray Tracing turned off and that I am using the correct X/S version of...
  9. Xbox Series X still crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X still crashing: I have had the XSX since launch and has had issues from the beginning. Did some research and decided to give the insider program a shot. The program worked kind of.. Being that it was no longer...
  10. My series x still crashes and turns off after all updates

in XboX Insiders
    My series x still crashes and turns off after all updates: I want to pull the trigger to send out my Xbox but I firmly believe that it’s the game that needs an update. The crashing only happens playing 2k next gen. And it only happens when I play online...