Xbox Stole My Money

Discus and support Xbox Stole My Money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I made a digital content purchase on September 1, 2019. I never received the content. So, I requested a refund. They denied it. So, I spoke with Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CaseyF1, Oct 1, 2019.

1. CaseyF1
    CaseyF1 Guest

Xbox Stole My Money

I made a digital content purchase on September 1, 2019. I never received the content. So, I requested a refund. They denied it. So, I spoke with Xbox chat support and they said I could reply to the email where it was denied and I'd hear back. Well I replied
    and I never heard anything. So, I chatted again with support and they asked for my to request a refund again and to try and reply to that email. I'VE DONE THIS 5 TIMES. They never credited me, they've never responded. So, I tried again after the 14 day period
    and what do you know they say it's not eligible because it's past 14 days. Well duh XBOX, you denied it for 14 days straight!!! I replied to that email today and I'm sure they won't respond. Does anyone know how to get a hold of management. Sad it's come
    to this but this might be it for me on Xbox. They don't care...

:)

CaseyF1, Oct 1, 2019
  2. CulpableSheep18 Win User

don't buy xbox live because they **** you over

and xbox one delete because i **** mad i play for 12 year i thing about go to PlayStations becasue they don't stole my money if you want to be xbox fan sent my xbox live 3 months gold and don't stole my money
  3. Smwutches Win User

they stole my money

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. BongKaos Win User

Stole my money

Sorry, You are out of luck... MS can do nothing if you willingly sent items to another member. I don't believe the sale of a gamertag is something that should be done... In fact maybe against the rules...... GOOD LUCK!!!
  5. General of Army Win User

Stole my money

It could of been a glitch in the system. I had a buddy that did this to him a time ago when he was buying gold. Instead of $2, it charged him the total price of two(2) three month cards. The best solution that I myself can tell you is to contact the Xbox
    Billing Department and explain to them your current situation.

Hope it helps!

-
  6. Smwutches Win User

Stole my money

Buying and selling gamertags is a violation of the terms of service. You can be banned just as much as he can for trying to purchase a gamertag.
Thema:

Xbox Stole My Money

1. Xbox Stole My Money - Similar Threads - Stole Money

2. Xbox stole my money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stole my money: I preordered Infinity War and was suppose to be able to watch it at 11 pm last nite. It's 6 am and the movie still doesn't have a play option. Xbox stole money from me and I don't appreciate it....
  3. Xbox stole my money!

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox stole my money!: i can't get my rewards to go threw and i was charged based on them being my account and now i cant get my money back in my bank account i talked to numerous who couldn't seem to help me because...
  4. Xbox stole my money!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stole my money!: Approximately, 3 weeks ago I purchase an Xbox pre-paid card through my local convenience store. I bought the card so I can purchase games from the online store. I get home and try the card and it...
  5. they stole my money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    they stole my money: I just bought $40.00 of cod points in call of duty ww2 and I didn't get anything form it. Give me my money back or my cod points that I should have gotten. c4bdff61-4a17-4d5a-b71a-bfa72445cda4
  6. my daughter was playing robloxs on my xboxone and someone stole her money 2 million

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my daughter was playing robloxs on my xboxone and someone stole her money 2 million: someone took my daughter money in roblox 2million I don't think this is fair for people doing that. 0edddd9b-7126-4224-a41c-f5ad68dc8830
  7. XBOX stole my money AND my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX stole my money AND my game: Last month I digitally pre-ordered a game (WWE 2K17: Digital Deluxe Download) for $90.... I paid for the game, had it for atleast a week, unlocked achievements for it and everything... So I wake...
  8. Xbox stole money from my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stole money from my card?: I have my fathers credit card on my account with his permission obviously, recently he called me asking if i bought a game, which I didn't! He said $83.99 was taken from his account 2 days ago. I...
  9. Someone stole money from me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole money from me: Someone has gotten into my account and spent money from my account also I had no idea of this. The money went to a game called Watch dogs 2 a game I don't even know I notice last week when I was...
  10. NEED TO GET UNBANNED ASAP OR IL TAKE THIS TO COURT AND SUE UR **** FOR ALL THE MONEY U STOLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED TO GET UNBANNED ASAP OR IL TAKE THIS TO COURT AND SUE UR **** FOR ALL THE MONEY U STOLE: SINCE U [Mod Removed] WONT REPLY I TALKED TO MY LAWYER WE ARE SUIN MICRSOFT FOR A COMPLETE REFUND TO ALL XBOXS AND GAMES I GOT FROM THEM THRU DIGITAL DOWNLOADS AN THRU AMAZON AND THRU WALMART...