Xbox Stolen/Bought with counterfeit money.

Discus and support Xbox Stolen/Bought with counterfeit money. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening, After countless failed attempts to actually SPEAK to anyone at Microsoft, I have resorted to posting on the forums. You can talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImEyes, Apr 14, 2021.

1. ImEyes
    ImEyes Guest

Good evening,

After countless failed attempts to actually SPEAK to anyone at Microsoft, I have resorted to posting on the forums. You can talk to someone about settings up an Xbox Series X but can't get help when someone used counterfeit money to buy an xbox. So, I contacted police after the incident, got a case number, found the serial number as well as the receipt. I have the serial number which microsoft would be able to track and find the person who stole it, except microsoft is IMPOSSIBLE to speak with. Im hoping someone on here would be able to assist with any ways to speak to them or with some luck, someone at microsoft will actually see this.

Thanks and stay safe everyone!

Sincerely,

Eyes Xbox Stolen/Bought with counterfeit money. :)

:)

ImEyes, Apr 14, 2021
  2. EliseM_456 Win User

Hi, I'm Elise, an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

I would suggest that you need to get the Police to do this, Microsoft wouldn’t give you this information even if you do get in contact with them. From their point of view it is a data protection issue, they can’t give you location data on another individual based on your word. However if the Police contacted them with the appropriate legal authority they may have better luck.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Elise
  3. ImEyes Win User

How would the police go about contacting? I was asked by the police to reach out and give the information and have them contact the department to work together. If the police only have the same avenues of connection as I they wont ever be able to get in contact.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

No, I did. I just think it's funny that they're banning people who got 'counterfeit' money in GTAV O. It's like all the money in the game is counterfeit!
  5. Jadamon Win User

Xbox 360S 4gb hdd upgrade

You bought an unauthorized counterfeit hard drive, and unfortunately you will never be able to play original xbox games unless you buy an authentic Microsoft hard drive. You get what you pay for.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement

legitimate sites.are always listed on xbox.com under ms partners

Anytime you deal with counterfeit goods you should.expect some danger you do realize that?

That's like telling a police officer oh I didn't know that 200 dollar TV was stolen it fell off a truck

Guess what the cop is going to say
Thema:

1. Xbox Stolen/Bought with counterfeit money. - Similar Threads - Stolen Bought counterfeit

2. Stolen Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox: What do I do to find my stolen Xbox one. . I have my serial.nunbers , but bought the system from someone on offer up , not even 12 hours later one of so called friends stole it. So what do I do?...
  3. EA have stolen over £2000 of my money and wont answer my questions...HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA have stolen over £2000 of my money and wont answer my questions...HELP!!!!: Can someone help me with Madden21 and EA sports? After spending over £2000 on the game they have banned me for no reason. They wont talk to me and just ignore my requests. Any suggestions?...
  4. Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...: Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock it remotely 25b98c23-04c1-4a89-b286-5915366986e4
  5. Stolen Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen Xbox account: My friend has had is account stolen by someone he thought that he could trust. He let someone who he thought was his friend borrow his account and they have now changed the email and password to...
  6. Stolen Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox account: A wile back i made the mistake of letting a guy play on one of my other accounts that i had at the time and while doing so he changed the email and password to the account and unlinked my email...
  7. Stolen Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Gamertag: Hello there, i have turned on my xbox to find that my gamertag has been switched with a different one, My gamertag was a 3 letter so pretty desirable and i have had messages in the past asking to...
  8. Stolen Xbox Series X...can the authorities and Xbox track it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox Series X...can the authorities and Xbox track it?: My house was broken into last night while I was at work. The people who stole it were literally playing on my account when I discovered it was gone. I called support and was told that I'd have to...
  9. skradziono mi konto i kupiono gry [I was stolen from my account and bought games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    skradziono mi konto i kupiono gry [I was stolen from my account and bought games]: witam skradziono mi konto i kupiono na nim Battlefielda 4 co mam zrobić w jaki sposób otrzymać zwrot kosztów [Translation-hello I was stolen from my account and bought on it Battlefield 4 what...
  10. Code for 12 month Xbox Gold Memebership bought at online-gold.de was stolen/used by somebody ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code for 12 month Xbox Gold Memebership bought at online-gold.de was stolen/used by somebody ...: Hallo Forum, we bought a Code to extend our Memebership for 12 more month. We bought it in September as a birthday gift but didn't have to use it right away. Now that we wanted to use it, it has...