Xbox stolen my Money?!

Discus and support Xbox stolen my Money?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, We had a Xbox Game Pass for 1 month as a gift voucher. Then we redeemed it. I thought it was a one month coupon and before that I never had game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AHMAD SAMIQADDURA, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Xbox stolen my Money?!

Hello, We had a Xbox Game Pass for 1 month as a gift voucher. Then we redeemed it. I thought it was a one month coupon and before that I never had game pass, so I thought when the month is over, Game Pass is automatically canceled. Today was the end of
    the month and Microsoft deducted directly from my Paypal € 9.99, without asking me if I want to continue game pass. Today, after I realized this, I quit directly in Game Pass, and it stood that I am no longer a member from today and have no access to the Game
    Pass games. That means I could cancel my order for the extension. And I do not have the month anymore. But the 9.99 € you have already debited and not returned. Could you please check everything and send back my 9,99 €. thank you very much

:)

AHMAD SAMIQADDURA, Oct 26, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

3. spurs565 Win User

Xbox One was stolen

4. NEEDFORSLEEP707 Win User

Stolen Xbox one.

Well this is my son's account. His Xbox was stolen and it seems no body could do anything for us. It seems that Xbox would have done something to be able to find these stolen devices.
  5. FlamingArrow33 Win User

Cloud Save Issue

Same except my Xbox didn't get stolen
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Tracking xbox

Do you mean "track" as in it has gone missing/been stolen and you're trying to locate it?

If your console was stolen, definitely inform the police and give them the console's serial number.

Here's the Xbox Support link for what to do when a console is stolen: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console
Thema:

Xbox stolen my Money?!

1. Xbox stolen my Money?! - Similar Threads - stolen Money

2. Xbox has stolen my money? Please tell me that Xbox has not turned into thieves!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox has stolen my money? Please tell me that Xbox has not turned into thieves!: i tried to buy a minecraft realm. Paid the money and then bam, the screen froze. The realm never showed up. I tried it again. It's only 8 more bucks, plus Xbox has always made things right in the...
  3. Money Stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money Stolen: I spent $60 on 2k played for a week and now its saying i don't own the game a0756730-622e-46fd-9fcc-8bf6205ddec7
  4. My money was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My money was stolen: Hello i am here to talk to everyone so i can also get in contact with the enforcement team they banend my account for marcketolace theft and fraud for getting refunds that anoher microsoft worker...
  5. Gifted a game overseas, no game, money stolen

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifted a game overseas, no game, money stolen: Wow, man. So, I bought a game for my brother-in-law in the UK. He received a code, but it wouldn't work due to his region. I called Xbox, put in for a refund, and was denied. At no point during...
  6. X Box Live has stolen my money !!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X Box Live has stolen my money !!: Dear X Box Live COMPLAINT I am actually quite furious. I just discovered you guys have been charging my credit card for an X Box live subscription for literally years... I have gone on to your...
  7. You have taken(STOLEN) my money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You have taken(STOLEN) my money.: 23.7. your system took my money (subscribe xbox game pass - monthly) -status pending????after 7 days????????? order no. 404387b2-d162-407c-babe-e3f524b07c2b now it looks like I dont have member...
  8. My money has been "stolen"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My money has been "stolen": if there is anyway to contact Microsoft without phoning them because I don't have a phone,could someone tell me because I need help.I purchased 9 REQ packs on Halo 5 which coated about £20/$28.the...
  9. Money stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money stolen: The moderator stole $4,000,000 from my account. I couldn't see the name of the moderator to be able to report him. Is there anything I can do to get my money back and stop this guy from taking...
  10. Ban and stolen money...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban and stolen money...: So recently I was banned from Xbox live multiplayer for the second time and communications for the fifth time. For some time now, I have had weird account sign outs, random bots added, and things...