XBOX STOLEN/ NEED ENFORCEMENT TEAM/ Trace with serial number.

Discus and support XBOX STOLEN/ NEED ENFORCEMENT TEAM/ Trace with serial number. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 console was stolen a few weeks ago and i still have the serial number and need the enforecement team to contact me so we can trace it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oO MattR Oo, Feb 16, 2014.

1. oO MattR Oo
    oO MattR Oo Guest

My xbox 360 console was stolen a few weeks ago and i still have the serial number and need the enforecement team to contact me so we can trace it.

I spoke to a support agent and they told me to post here.

I advised the police to sort it but they can not do anything else.

The support agent said that you can trace it because i have the serial number of the console.

Please can you reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

:)

oO MattR Oo, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Please someone help me

Can anyone help me try to figure my situation out so someone broke into my place and stole my Xbox One , Is there anyway I could track down my Xbox or report it stolen? Cause the police won't help or if they try going online can Microsoft or Xbox trace the
    Xbox for me my serial number is [Mod Removed] . Sensor serial code is
    [Mod Removed] model number [Mod Removed] thanks please contact me
    [Mod Removed] for info thanks .

Reload So Bueno, Feb 16, 2014
  3. RAOH360
    RAOH360 Guest
    Stolen xBox

My xbox 360 gears of war edition got stolen from my house today, how can i get the serial number if I never registered the console. I got a police report, but I need the serial number.

RAOH360, Feb 16, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

well I dont know if they can trace it but I think they can put a suspension on the console to stop them from playing on it. but this is not the right place to put this go here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

hope that helpsXBOX STOLEN/ NEED ENFORCEMENT TEAM/ Trace with serial number. :)

MB5656, Feb 16, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

well I dont know if they can trace it but I think they can put a suspension on the console to stop them from playing on it. but this is not the right place to put this go here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

hope that helps:)
  6. Turtle69-1D0AF2B8-86 Win User

serial number?

My xbox360 got stolen and the police need the serial number but i dont know how is there another way to get the serial number please help me anyone
  7. RAOH360 Win User

Stolen xBox

My xbox 360 gears of war edition got stolen from my house today, how can i get the serial number if I never registered the console. I got a police report, but I need the serial number.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Stolen console, any help would be appreciated

Then without the serial number i very much doubt it can be traced
  9. Gob1zku Win User

Hacking and being hacked.

The console serial and ID numbers are used to trace where purchases come from. The reason they are required is because they have to find evidence of fraud, that the account was used on a console it did not normally get used on. If you cannot provide this,
    then MS is unable to substantial claims of theft. If they didn't require this, it would be easy to cheat the system by fraudulently reporting theft when it WASN'T stolen with the intention of getting free DLC. I know what you're thinking as well, what happens
    if the console itself is stolen and the purchases came from the same console? In those cases, you can provide a police report number to circumvent requiring a console serial and ID number.
Thema:

1. XBOX STOLEN/ NEED ENFORCEMENT TEAM/ Trace with serial number. - Similar Threads - STOLEN NEED ENFORCEMENT

2. I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen: I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen and I have been paying for this account for over a year. I have requested 3 times for it to be cancelled. I do not have...
  3. need your help to trace my stolen xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    need your help to trace my stolen xbox: Hi all, 2 months ago, I was victim of housebroken. My xbox's mac adress is required by the police. So, could you help me find back my mac adress by my serial number ? If necessary, I've got...
  4. Mediacom: Need Help Tracking Down a Stolen XBox One

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Mediacom: Need Help Tracking Down a Stolen XBox One: Mediacom (ISPs): Need Help Tracking Down a Stolen XBox One Is there some way to track down a stolen XBox One? A good friend of my sons had his house broken into a couple of days ago and had his...
  5. GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMES NOT WORKING & $17,000 IN GAMES BEING STOLEN BY MICROSOFT. NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM ...: I was told on Friday that I needed to restore my console because the feed was acting up, I specifically asked if it would effect the games that were purchased on MAIN BUYING PROFILE games that...
  6. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...
  7. I need the enforcement team to help i had my credit info stolen i have been on the phone with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need the enforcement team to help i had my credit info stolen i have been on the phone with ...: Hi my name is matt been on the phone with xbox for 2 days i got my card info stolen by a family member i have took legal steps now i want justice form xbox he spent 360$ i have proof he did it....
  8. Xbox one was stolen.. need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one was stolen.. need help: the police want the serial number of the xbox, but of course I don't have it. Is there anyway to look it up online through my xbox account?.. also note that they left my knect which was included...
  9. Need to check if xbox one is stolen or no I have the SN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to check if xbox one is stolen or no I have the SN: I need to check if xbox is stolen or no as it's cheap 5013db0b-0ca5-4993-90ba-4fbc3be85809
  10. Account stolen need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account stolen need help: So my account got stolen like 2 or 3 years ago and I call xbox support and they didn't help me so i got on and it said I had to redownload my account and I couldnt because the password was changed...