Xbox stopped tracking time spent in games after last update .

Discus and support Xbox stopped tracking time spent in games after last update . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mine and MANY others have run into this bug after the last update where xbox no longer tracks time spent playing a game. I've contacted customer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ACiDKAtZzz, Jun 30, 2020.

1. ACiDKAtZzz
    ACiDKAtZzz Guest

Mine and MANY others have run into this bug after the last update where xbox no longer tracks time spent playing a game. I've contacted customer support, ive hard reset my xbox, soft reset, sign in and out, everything to try amd fix the issue with no result.
    Microsoft still seems completely unaware of the issue even though thousands are experiencing this issue. I don't know what to do anymore.

:)

ACiDKAtZzz, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Zero420override Win User

Yeah, things like that can be frustrating. I'm sure in time it'll be resolved.
  3. McWeedMan Smoke Win User

This problem will quite surely be solved with the next update, don't worry :D
  4. Nadez Win User

My Xbox One stopped tracking my played time in games after last update.

Great, now Halo isn't tracking time properly.
  5. Mob Grr Win User

has anyone found a solution?
  6. g4non_d Win User

I mean that i have the 100% of an achievement and still locked. Damm smarthphone keyboard xd
Thema:

1. Xbox stopped tracking time spent in games after last update . - Similar Threads - stopped tracking spent

2. My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10: So, it freezed at 67 hours few mounths ago, what i gonna do? how to fix it? 45685272-85b3-49c1-b35f-d6fd2cfeba6a
  3. My account stopped tracking playtime.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account stopped tracking playtime.: Hi. I don't know when it stopped because I played Borderlands before it don't track playtime at first, and I'm playing Sunset Overdrive now then I knew playtime tracking stopped. As a test I...
  4. Game stopped tracking time played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stopped tracking time played: Hey ive never posted on here before but i was just curious if anyone knows a fix or a reason why , so DEAD BY DAYLIGHT for example ... I have played 2645 hours but ive been playing everyday for...
  5. Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking: I've spent nearly a week on this and I've come no closer to finding an answer and so far nothing has worked. Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft, and The Division all seem to ignore progress of...
  6. Achievement stopped tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement stopped tracking: I am playing Thimbleweed park and one of the achievements "bookworm" stopped tracking after17%. I have met the requirements for it 5 times in total. I have tried to fix this by hard reset, power...
  7. Beast mode for darksiders 3 tracker has stopped tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beast mode for darksiders 3 tracker has stopped tracking: Has anyone else come across this. It’s at 50% and wont budge. Anyone know how to fix it. It’s really starting to tick me off c35907d0-bbc6-424e-bee1-7c1347df70f1
  8. Change in language stopped achivements tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change in language stopped achivements tracking: Hello. I started playing Gears of War 4 on my Xbox one with the console set to region: Brazil and Language: Portuguese. Played the prologue and it was dubbed on Portuguese. Received the...
  9. Groove stops playing track and skips to the next one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove stops playing track and skips to the next one: The Groove for Xbox app... On longer tracks, say 10 minutes or longer, the app just stops playing the track (anywhere from 4 to 8 minutes in) and then skips to the next one. This happens during...
  10. Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievments stopped tracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievments stopped tracking: My achievments for Ghost Recon Wildlands stopped tracking/progressing after the first day I started playing it. I have since accomplished quite a few, but gotten credit for none. I have contacted...