Xbox store crashes

Discus and support Xbox store crashes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox store closes after I hit the payment method buy button.( Currently have 100 in points) and no purchase goes through. Attempted different games and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Laughtea, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Laughtea
    Laughtea Guest

Xbox store crashes

Xbox store closes after I hit the payment method buy button.( Currently have 100 in points) and no purchase goes through. Attempted different games and movies. Help? Also no errer code appears it simple shuts down

:)

Laughtea, Sep 13, 2019
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Xbox Games

Doritos Crash Course is free to download in the Xbox game store
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox store crashes

A hard reset could help maybe.

Hold down the power button until the console shuts down.

Unplug the power brick for 5 min and plug it back in.

That might solve the problem
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox store crashes

In this case I sugest you call the Support and Make a Report About this Crashes
  5. diddycarter360 Win User

streaming icon

6. diddycarter360 Win User

Xbox app freeze on launch

Thema:

Xbox store crashes

1. Xbox store crashes - Similar Threads - store crashes

2. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...
  3. Nahimic (Windows Store) crashes Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nahimic (Windows Store) crashes Forza 4: There is a problem with Forza 4 crashing to desktop without an error when the Nahimic application is installed. If the application is removed, Forza will launch without any problems. This issue...
  4. no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help: i am using windows 10 with amd ryzen processor and radeon vega graphics, i download asphalt 8 and sniper fury and to check candy crush saga but when i installed and tried to run..it just show up...
  5. Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store: Hi, I want to buy Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for my Xbox One. Yet, I cannot find this item on the Hong Kong version store (in the US version it can be found). Any ideas?...
  6. *Every* Windows store+XGP Game crashes post update

in XBoX on Windows
    *Every* Windows store+XGP Game crashes post update: I hope this is the right place to be posting this. Since this is a beta, I'm not really expecting an answer immediately (or at all tbh), just reporting this as a bug/oversight. Just updated to...
  7. Xbox Beta App Store Crash Fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Store Crash Fix: If you can't access the store in the new xbox beta app for windows without getting a message saying: [img] This is the Fix:...
  8. crash twinsanity original Xbox on the Xbox store idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crash twinsanity original Xbox on the Xbox store idea: can you put crash twinsanity original Xbox on the Xbox store like crash bandicoot wrath of cortex. f7fe7dea-6330-4054-a49e-be1675897535
  9. Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...: Xbox and Microsoft service has hit a all time low this past month. I see every other day the server status goes red with problems, then the service goes green again. I've had these issues for a...
  10. Minecraft crashes at Mojang logo screen (from MS Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at Mojang logo screen (from MS Store): Hi, Everyone. It was working 4 days ago since I bought it from Microsoft Store. Now it just crashes at the Mojang Logo Screen. I have GeForce drivers updated. I have Java updated. Uninstalled,...