Xbox store got removed after latest alpha skip ahead update

Discus and support Xbox store got removed after latest alpha skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/kinghalo34 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kinghalo34, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Xbox store got removed after latest alpha skip ahead update

/u/kinghalo34, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

That's not true, it was a random 50% I am Level 33 and on Alpha Skip Ahead and I did not get it at first I got it a few days after the initial release of the update.
  6. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
Thema:

Xbox store got removed after latest alpha skip ahead update

1. Xbox store got removed after latest alpha skip ahead update - Similar Threads - store got removed

2. Just got Game Pass and I can't download games from the Microsoft store, or anywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Game Pass and I can't download games from the Microsoft store, or anywhere else...: As I said, I got Game Pass but don't even have 100GB of storage left on my C drive to install Forza Motorsport 7. So I tried installing it on E drive. I've already put it in settings so that new...
  3. I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  4. So I got a little surprise today I got the store update on omega

in XboX Insiders
    So I got a little surprise today I got the store update on omega: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  5. I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?: I was surprised when I saw the new store on my Xbox One S today, but I'm only in the Delta ring. Are there any other Delta insiders who've received it? submitted by /u/Apticle [link] [comments]
  6. I got vbucks from microsoft store but it wont load onto my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got vbucks from microsoft store but it wont load onto my account: I got Vbucks and my account was connected to xbox live, but i did not get the vbucks... i have tried reloading fortnite but that did not work.... and the purchase is complete... where ARE my...
  7. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  8. Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...: Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game 4e7509c6-b99d-4ced-99d6-936635fa7b59
  9. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  10. Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion: I had enough gems to get 3 $5 visa prepaid cards. I received the email which gave me a 14 digit code then I scrolled down and it said, ' to redeem on Xbox live: use the 25 digit code in the...