Xbox store not working (error code 0x00000193)

Discus and support Xbox store not working (error code 0x00000193) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant access any game on the store which, wont allow me to download anything on it. I also cant go on my profile on the xbox.com Web. I get access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NiklasGrabbe, Dec 31, 2018.

1. NiklasGrabbe
    NiklasGrabbe Guest

I cant access any game on the store which, wont allow me to download anything on it. I also cant go on my profile on the xbox.com Web. I get access denied when i try to.

:)

NiklasGrabbe, Dec 31, 2018
  2. NiklasGrabbe Win User

Will a Hard Reset allow me to install my saved games again?

The thing is i cant reach the store due to a error code called "0x00000193". Which wont allow me or my brother to use the store (he has a different xbox) does it have anything to do with my ip adress or internet?
  3. NiklasGrabbe Win User

Nvm just had too reset modem works like it should now
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Niklas,

Thank you for reaching out. I see the store isn't working for you as well as you are unable to login to your account on our site. I want you to try

resetting your password
    and see if it will let you login afterwards. If you are able to login, simply try

removing and adding your account
    on the Xbox,
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there ladies and gents.

We suggest if it hasn't already been done to
    Start
    a New Thread
    so we can better assist with any and all issues or inquiries with the latest information available since policies, promotions and troubleshooting steps
    tend to change! We will be locking this thread in order to minimize the spam and necro posts.
  6. DonnyHathaway Win User

Same here - 2 months later.... did you find a fix?
Thema:

1. Xbox store not working (error code 0x00000193) - Similar Threads - store working error

2. Netflix app crash, Store launch only works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crash, Store launch only works: When I lauch the only app the Netflix on Xbox One S home screen Netflix won't open and lose a signal. But, when I open the app from the store it works fine. I have tried uninstalling the Netflix...
  3. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  4. My Microsoft store doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft store doesn't work: I can't log into Microsoft store and have tried several times to restart the console but it doesn't work. 889e7d5c-7f5c-4f2e-9f47-4b7dc9c875aa
  5. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  6. My store doesnt works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My store doesnt works: every time I try to access the store it only loads until the application is closed. I tried to restart the console and it still doesn't work please help c453a4e3-68f9-4c1b-b9d8-9381ccb9cb14
  7. HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store: Hearts of Iron 4 stays open for a minute before closing. To clarify, I can start and play the game just fine, but if I wait too long it crashes. Additionally, mods immediately disable themselves...
  8. Error 0x00000007 Store not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x00000007 Store not working: I have seen plenty of people have this problem since 2018 and i havent seen one answer, solution or patch from xbox, i have just started to have this issue today, i search for a game or app that i...
  9. Store error, bought for a promo thing before it was working correctly.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Store error, bought for a promo thing before it was working correctly.: About 12 days ago bought the Attack On Titan game while a promotion on the store said buy it and get season 1 of the show for free, but the promo did not link to the correct thing yet, but i found...
  10. So many problems. Installation stopping, store not working, restarting error E105, etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So many problems. Installation stopping, store not working, restarting error E105, etc.: First of all, I'm updating fortnite but it always says installation stopped. When I click resume all it says again installation stopped. secondly, when i try to search something in the store it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x00000193 xbox error