Xbox store not working

Discus and support Xbox store not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm having trouble with the xbox store.. whenever I try to click onto it, it comes up with "something went wrong reload page" I've tried a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeorgePuckett1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Xbox store not working

Hi there, I'm having trouble with the xbox store.. whenever I try to click onto it, it comes up with "something went wrong reload page" I've tried a soft reset aswel as a power cycle! Still nothing..

All I want to do is play the cold war beta.

Many thanks

:)

GeorgePuckett1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox store not working

When I enter my phone number (orange) to buy a game, I get the error "The selected mobile operator can not find it". How to fix it? :((I from Poland)
    Sorry to hear it. There is a service issue at the moment with purchasing downloadable items. Please keep an eye on

this link
    for updates.
  3. l reKk l Win User

Xbox store not working

I had to do a factory reset to fix the same problem
  4. AdamCollins13 Win User

XBox Store Not Working

Forgot to mention that I have reset and hard reset the console multiple times and the store still wont work.
  5. JasonLorah Win User

Xbox Store not working!

They sure do take their time fixing issues. I think this is also causing issue with game sharing...
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox store not working

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Also try if the store works via xbox.com or the Xbox App.

If it's not working on any device then be sure to double check account.microsoft.com for any payment option issues or subscription issues, after that try the store again.

Let us know the results
Thema:

Xbox store not working

1. Xbox store not working - Similar Threads - store working

2. Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...: I already tried these options: I updated to the latest Windows 10 Version I updated all my drivers I reseted the Miocrosoft Store Cache Turned my Firewall on and off and in the Xbox...
  3. Xbox store not working - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store not working - Something went wrong: I just updated my Xbox One console and now my Xbox Store isn't working. I can't search for anything and I keep getting 'Something went wrong'. I've hard power cycled my box, I've reset my console...
  4. Xbox store not working, anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox store not working, anyone else?: Anyone 3lse having an issue with the store. I've not been able to access it for a couple of days now. The app just won't open, goes to a black screen then does nothing submitted by...
  5. Xbox store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store not working: SInce the latest update bringing the new store layout my store has stopped working on the xbox one x. Things I have tried so far. • Checked for any updates that are available or queued •...
  6. The accessories and headphones and helmets section does not work in the new Spanish store...

in XboX Insiders
    The accessories and headphones and helmets section does not work in the new Spanish store...: The error is the one I show in the image. Occurs in the new Microsoft Store. Image Error Thank submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. So how do refunds off the xbox store work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So how do refunds off the xbox store work?: So here's my situation. I buy a game from the online store and try and play it. I end up getting nauseous in less than an hour of play. I set the controller down and let my stomach settle. I put...
  8. Xbox Store not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not working!: As of today, i hopped on xbox and tried to pre-order a game. It appeared the Store app recieved an update... however it has completely disallowed me to browse the store. I am met with the app not...
  9. xbox on store is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox on store is not working: Every time i click on any of the links at the store front it does not do any thing been like that for like a week now and ive made sure my box was updated. any help would be helpful...
  10. XBox Store Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Store Not Working: My Xbox store hasn’t been working since the new update to it. It gives a something went wrong, reload this page error. Its been like this for 2 days now, I’m not sure when the store was updated...