Xbox store on mobile isn't working

Discus and support Xbox store on mobile isn't working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When ever I try to redeem a code on the xbox app it keeps coming up with an error message "Something wen't wrong when locating this page. :(" has this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by fishykrib, Aug 26, 2019.

1. fishykrib
    fishykrib Guest

When ever I try to redeem a code on the xbox app it keeps coming up with an error message

"Something wen't wrong when locating this page. Xbox store on mobile isn't working :(" has this been happening to anyone as well is there a way to fix it?

:)

fishykrib, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Wolfie McG Win User

This happens to me every so often, Everytime it has happened all I hadto do was uninstall and reinstall the appand it works again.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey krib

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to redeem a code on your Xbox app.

I might recommend attempting to sign out of the app and sign back in and see if that helps resolve that error code.

Additionally, if that does not work, the other alternative would be to re-install the app.

Alternatively, you can try and
    redeem this code online
    via the Xbox website and see if this works out for you.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

The store isn't working

5. brandiesel1 Win User

The store isn't working

6. AlphaMandalore Win User

Store app isn't working

Same issue for me. Preformed a hard reset twice and it's still not working.
Thema:

1. Xbox store on mobile isn't working - Similar Threads - store mobile isn't

2. I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot reedem my Discord Nitro from Microsoft Store: Hello, there is discord nitro in the store right now and i cant reedem that, it say's that i need to buy Game pass Ultimate to be able to get that. The problem is that i already own Game pass...
  3. CANT BUY FROM STORE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT BUY FROM STORE...: Hi. I just purchase a 50Euros gift card but when i go to the store only shows the money i had before 1,13euros. Whats going on?? I have 47 euros why doesnt show when i want to by a game from the...
  4. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  5. I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help: I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help 6d248416-c05e-4c35-9224-a5d69275bada
  6. Mobile purchases in xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mobile purchases in xbox store.: Some days one can procure xbox games from the store using a mobile phone but some days one can not. One has no limits on the phone, can spend as much as one likes. I have bought many games using...
  7. ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Porqué en la microsoft store no sale Minecraft Windows 10 mobile?[Translation-Why isn't...: En los requisitos está que lo soporta desde Windows 10 versión 10240.0 o posterior pero aun así no está, ¿porqué? [Translation-In the requirements it is supported from Windows 10 version 10240.0...
  8. Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...

in XboX Insiders
    Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...: They literally looked at me like I was making this stuff up. How can a store full of Microsoft employees not know this is a thing that’s out vein tested as we speak. submitted by...
  9. Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one: Hi there. I’ve been spending all morning trying to find an answer for my simple question but I can’t seem to talk to an actual person on the microsoft store (I also don’t have service so I can’t...
  10. XBox Store Navigation on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBox Store Navigation on mobile: Hi guys, Does anyone know is there is a function in the XBox mobile app when browsing the store to browse by genre or the whole catalog? It seems very finite unless you know exactly what you are...