Xbox store on mobile isn't working

Discus and support Xbox store on mobile isn't working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When ever I try to redeem a code on the xbox app it keeps coming up with an error message "Something wen't wrong when locating this page. :(" has this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by fishykrib, Aug 26, 2019.

1. fishykrib
    fishykrib Guest

When ever I try to redeem a code on the xbox app it keeps coming up with an error message

"Something wen't wrong when locating this page. Xbox store on mobile isn't working :(" has this been happening to anyone as well is there a way to fix it?

:)

fishykrib, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox store on mobile isn't working - Similar Threads - store mobile isn't

2. Unwanted game save sync from sons Xbox account to my Microsoft store PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unwanted game save sync from sons Xbox account to my Microsoft store PC account: So this might take a bit to explain. I don't own a xbox, my son does at his mums house. Due to xbox game pass currently being a great price for PC I decided to give it a go. My son had...
  3. Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...: There is no reason that it shouldn't, and I am exited to see it on PC soon. submitted by /u/GeoffreyTheGoat_ [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft Store issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store issues: I click on the app and it will open a window for a second or so before closing. Sometimes if I click multiple times it will stay open for a little longer but that's it. It won't boot to the main...
  5. 'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store: Hi, I have an Xbox One and recently it has gained an issue wherein every-time I try to download a game from the store it will start installing and even before it reaches 1%, it says 'installation...
  6. 苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...: 大概是15、16年购买的Minecraft,最近发现 法登陆Minecraft商店,以为是没更新,但是在苹果商店点击更新却显示下架。想评论显示未购买。如何解决? [Edit - Translation] - It was probably Minecraft purchased in 15 or 16 years. Recently I found that I couldn't log...
  7. Xbox One Microsoft Store Closing when opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Microsoft Store Closing when opening.: Whenever I open the Microsoft store on my Xbox One I get the same error message each time: "Give it another try. If it happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code:...
  8. Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...

in XboX Insiders
    Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...: They literally looked at me like I was making this stuff up. How can a store full of Microsoft employees not know this is a thing that’s out vein tested as we speak. submitted by...
  9. Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one: Hi there. I’ve been spending all morning trying to find an answer for my simple question but I can’t seem to talk to an actual person on the microsoft store (I also don’t have service so I can’t...
  10. XBox Store Navigation on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBox Store Navigation on mobile: Hi guys, Does anyone know is there is a function in the XBox mobile app when browsing the store to browse by genre or the whole catalog? It seems very finite unless you know exactly what you are...