Xbox Store pre-order issue

Discus and support Xbox Store pre-order issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I pre-order any games over $60? Last 2 weeks I've tried to pre-order Far Cry 6 Gold Edition and Life is Strange True Colors Ultimate Edition.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by the4horsemen123, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Xbox Store pre-order issue

Why can't I pre-order any games over $60? Last 2 weeks I've tried to pre-order Far Cry 6 Gold Edition and Life is Strange True Colors Ultimate Edition. Each time it says "oops something went wrong try again later" There's more than enough in my bank to cover the fees.

:)

the4horsemen123, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Mcbeeferton Win User

Who already pre ordered the Master Chief Collection?

Just pre ordered mine on the Xbox Store. Downloading right now. Digital pre order is the way to go with this game. That way the 20GB patch is a non issue.
  3. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Are Game Group Reliable For Pre-Orders?

Personally I pre-order stuff in-store to be on the safe side, pre-ordering from the internet can be hit and miss (you either get it or you don't).

I've only pre-ordered one thing from GAME and not had an issue (pre-ordered in-store).
  4. FatalDarkprince Win User

Hello there, I suspect you will have to wait until after this weekend's E3 press conferences when they will officially go live in the store. Ubisoft forward and Square Enix are scheduled and both these games will be officially revealed fully. Hope this helps!
  5. Zachias-F407B8EA-B44 Win User

still no season pass or xp booster

same issue brother, I won't be pre ordering of the store again......
  6. LeClair l10l Win User

Fallout 3 DL code

I pre-ordered fallout 4 on my Xbox one in the game store and didn't even receive the pre order
Thema:

1. Xbox Store pre-order issue - Similar Threads - Store pre order

2. I can't purchase game pre orders on the Xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't purchase game pre orders on the Xbox store.: Whenever I try to purchase a pre-order on the store, I just get an "oops" from the store and the purchase fails. I have plenty of money for the pre orders, and I've checked all things on my...
  3. Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?: Hello, I have managed to get pre-order the Xbox Series X on the MS Store but I'm unable to use my store credit against the pre-order? I've struggled to get in touch with anyone from MS and the...
  4. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  5. Accidental pre-order in the Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental pre-order in the Xbox Store: Hello, I have accidentally pre-ordered the game "The Outer worlds" from the Xbox Store. is there any way to cancel the pre-order before it charges me for the game?? thank you....
  6. Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?: I recently bought Fallout 76 and I'm not getting any notification for getting access to the beta. I checked the store and there was the Fallout 76 I bought, and one that said "Fallout 76...
  7. Pre ordering from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordering from microsoft store: hi, I just pre ordered Athem legion of dawn edition and now i’m not sure wether i’ll get the physical or digital version, after i pre ordered the game it gives me the option to “install on xbox...
  8. I need to cancel a Xbox one store pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to cancel a Xbox one store pre order: I bought la noire with my credit and id like to cancel the order before the game comes out on 11/14 how do I cancel it without having to call microsoft?? d6b99564-a546-46e1-bae9-1a08354f5743
  9. Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...: So I pre ordered my Xbox One X from the Microsoft Online Store expecting it to ship and be here Nov. 7. I did not having any shipping information on my order today Nov. 6 so I contacted the store...
  10. Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]: I live in England and pre-ordered the Scorpio edition from Microsoft store. This morning (Monday 6th Nov) I got an email saying: Hello there! Be on the lookout! Your order placed on 21 August...