xbox store secure checkout

Discus and support xbox store secure checkout in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i cant buy anything on the store cause it goes ti secure check our and ask to send a code to a phone thats not my number or my name it calls me steve... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by davethyrat, Jun 27, 2019.

1. davethyrat
    davethyrat Guest

i cant buy anything on the store cause it goes ti secure check our and ask to send a code to a phone thats not my number or my name it calls me steve

:)

davethyrat, Jun 27, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi davethyrat,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. If you are able to sign into the website via a PC and your information is as it should be, but when on your console, it is not, then I would recommend that you try removing your profile from the Xbox and then re-add/re-download
    it to refresh the information to see if has updated.

If on an Xbox 360:

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360

If on an Xbox One:

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi SockFullaShame,

You can update your contact information via your web browser. Here how

Update your billing contact information

If you've moved or changed your name, email address, or phone number, you must update the billing info in your Microsoft account. Here's how:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in to the Microsoft account you want to update.
    2. Select Edit profile, and then make the changes needed to update your billing information.
  4. davethyrat Win User

not the problem website had my name and phone number correct just not on xbox it think i am steve and that my number ends in 99 it does not and even the site says so
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Microsoft gift card bought at Tesco's

The store you purchase the gift cards at has to activate the card at checkout when you make the purchase. It sounds like there was an issue with activation at checkout at the store. Take the card and your receipt to the store and ask to speak to manager
    and explain to them the card wasnt' activated.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

purchases

In the US, prices are displayed in the online store as before tax. Then, tax is added during checkout. The same thing happens when buying a game from a retail store; tax is added at checkout.

This may also be true for wherever you are located.
Thema:

1. xbox store secure checkout - Similar Threads - store secure checkout

2. If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...: I wanted to know since I noticed three of the games I wanted are removed from the store; WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 & WWE 2K17. I know their old but I enjoyed the games back when I owned disc games. I was...
  3. Xbox One Installation halt/Store not updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Installation halt/Store not updating?: I've been experiencing an issue regarding the installation of games and apps on my Xbox Ones. Upon reaching a certain point in a given download (typically around 3GB) the download speed drops...
  4. Store region question

in XBoX on Windows
    Store region question: Can i please get some help, when i try to buy something and i enter my credit card this shows up and i cant match store region and payment method, its locked on UK, and i live in Europe and i cant...
  5. MİCROSOFT STORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MİCROSOFT STORE: ben bilgisayarıma xbox game pass ile minecraft dungeons indirmek istediğimde (Nereye yüklemek istersiniz? Görünüşe göre Microsoft hesabınıza bağlı geçerli bir cihazınız yok. Yüklemek için bir...
  6. I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but cant use it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but cant use it.: I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but it was US Dollars, and I live in Singapore. I changed my region to US to redeem the code but I cant use the money as I dont have a...
  7. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store: I cant install minecraft dungeons on my laptop, has been 3 days and microsoft didnt fix yet. [img] 7547b08a-8229-4501-b6f7-1c5bea030331
  8. Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer: The game was working just fine a few days ago. Today when I tried to start it a pop-up window appeared asking if I would allow Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer make changes on my...
  9. Cant download games from xbox and microsoft store. Can't download xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games from xbox and microsoft store. Can't download xbox.: Is the second time that happen. At the first time I reboot the pc but after 1 month that happen again, but i don`t want reboot my pc. I can`t install xbox and games from microsoft store. It`s...
  10. will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?

in XBoX on Windows
    will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?: so I bought a giftcard ready to buy vbucks and I did but it didn't work so I had to get a refund [it did not work because it was for xbox] im just wondering if you would ever in the future able to...