xbox store secure checkout

Discus and support xbox store secure checkout in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i cant buy anything on the store cause it goes ti secure check our and ask to send a code to a phone thats not my number or my name it calls me steve... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by davethyrat, Jun 27, 2019.

1. davethyrat
    davethyrat Guest

i cant buy anything on the store cause it goes ti secure check our and ask to send a code to a phone thats not my number or my name it calls me steve

:)

davethyrat, Jun 27, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi davethyrat,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. If you are able to sign into the website via a PC and your information is as it should be, but when on your console, it is not, then I would recommend that you try removing your profile from the Xbox and then re-add/re-download
    it to refresh the information to see if has updated.

If on an Xbox 360:

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360

If on an Xbox One:

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi SockFullaShame,

You can update your contact information via your web browser. Here how

Update your billing contact information

If you've moved or changed your name, email address, or phone number, you must update the billing info in your Microsoft account. Here's how:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in to the Microsoft account you want to update.
    2. Select Edit profile, and then make the changes needed to update your billing information.
  4. davethyrat Win User

not the problem website had my name and phone number correct just not on xbox it think i am steve and that my number ends in 99 it does not and even the site says so
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to redeem promotion code

When you make a purchase on microsoftstore.com (not the Xbox Store) you should have an option to add a promo code during checkout.
  6. Tojolobal Win User

black Friday deals

50% discount for SoM on store front, at checkout no discount is being applied.. Anyone done a purchase yet that can confirm how/when the discount is applied. Should be showing at checkout, but it isn't.
Thema:

1. xbox store secure checkout - Similar Threads - store secure checkout

2. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  3. So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?: I can't believe I'm having trouble figuring this out! I gift digital games all the time to some of my friends. It's simple enough. When you look up the game in the store on the console, it ask if...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  5. Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...: 试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001 [Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be solved by changing the area of the United...
  6. Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...: Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game 4e7509c6-b99d-4ced-99d6-936635fa7b59
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store: So, for quite a while now, the Microsoft Store, and anything related to Xbox Games refuses to install. It just continually circles saying 'starting download.' For some reason, this also includes...
  8. 마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]: 포르자호라이즌4 결재를진행하 는데 결 가돼지않습니다 계좌에돈이있는데 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. PUR-InsufficientFunds XppHFXw9006/HmL3.38.1.11.10 라 뜨네요.......
  9. Stuck in Store screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in Store screen: I found the answer, the remote was dropped and the RT button was stuck Stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get...
  10. Can't buy games from the xbox web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games from the xbox web store: I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this? 35d5cb9d-d24c-46ce-926b-9298dc8eb835