Xbox Store

Discus and support Xbox Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Does anyone know when the spring/easter sale will be here? 61d7e804-4b27-4153-8eea-cd91711d58b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxDemonHackerxX, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Xbox Store

Does anyone know when the spring/easter sale will be here?

:)

XxDemonHackerxX, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

XBOX store

I've personally noticed its not just the store that does this. Even when making changes in the xbox menu or home screen tiles will cause it to jump around rather than logically place the cursor in the next location over.
  3. OmgImShort Win User

Xbox Store

after I updated the store app, I’ve been having the same issue. Hope they fix it soon.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Xbox store

Hey Mikkel!

It seems like you are having trouble signing into your Microsoft account I've definitely been there before. When this has happened to me in the past I found the steps at

Microsoft Account on the Xbox console FAQ
    really helped me.

Please let me know if this helps with a reply

Thanks for reaching out!
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox Store

Thanks for letting us know, OverallPrice12!

To clarify further, are you using a US credit card for that purchase? If so, we'd recommend reaching out to our
    Chat or Phone support teams for the best assistance going forward. They can look into your account directly and securely with you to help make sure your region information is properly set up to make that purchase.
  6. Reeve9 Win User

Xbox Store

Not necessarily...

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, I'll check with the State Attorney's Office tomorrow, but Xbox apparently is charging sales tax for digital goods with North Dakota residents. We've been using Playstation for a decade and this issue never came
    up. The really funny part, well not so funny, is that when contacting the Microsoft Store billing/support they knew full well that ND is a tax-exempt state and have never charged residents tax on digital goods from their online stores. WHY in the world would
    Xbox not know this? Unreal. Well, we're contacting the ND State Attorney's Office tomorrow to find out where all those funds have gone.
Thema:

Xbox Store

1. Xbox Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Double game install (GTA V), different versions and different stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double game install (GTA V), different versions and different stores: [img] I saw this and was confused. Each one is different: one version 1.5.23.0 with 81.7GB and the other is 1.1.23.0 with 81.2GB They even have different pages in the Microsoft Store. 1.1.23.0...
  3. Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code: Hi, I have bought age of empires the definitve edition on amazon and am unable to redeem the game through the url: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ nor on the game's store page Error message:...
  4. Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...: Comprei Xbox Games pass pra PC baixei outer worlds e sempre me dá essa mensagem: O windows não pode acessar o dispositivo, caminho ou arquivo especificado. Talvez você não tenha as permissões...
  5. Microsoft Store: (Xbox) Spiele fehlen nach PC zurücksetzen[Translation-Microsoft Store:...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store: (Xbox) Spiele fehlen nach PC zurücksetzen[Translation-Microsoft Store:...: Hallo, Ich stehe aktuell vor einem Problemchen und suche nach einer Erklärung: Ich habe vor kurzem meinen PC zurückgesetzt und habe nach Anmeldung in der "Xbox Konsole-Begleiter" App und dem...
  6. App Store Install issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Store Install issues: I cant install anything from the microsoft app store. It started about a month ago after I moved. Ive been in contact with the gamer support already and they had me do a few things including...
  7. App da loja erro: 0x80070003[Bug store app: 0x80070003]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App da loja erro: 0x80070003[Bug store app: 0x80070003]: Estou com esse grande problema com o aplicativo da loja que acaba que não abre e dá o erro 0x80070003 já tentei várias vezes colocar o console para modo de fabrica o que resolveu por algums dias o...
  8. Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One: I have been trying to access the microsoft store on my xbox one, however; when I try to get into it I get an error that says "You need to install the game or app for this make sure you're signed...
  9. Need new games in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need new games in the store: I want to see the games Starcraft 64 and Starcraft 2 be available on the xbox store as fully downloadable and playable games adc7347d-76d3-4046-90b6-042780e58a7b
  10. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...