XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.

Discus and support XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Community, I recently purchased HydroThunder Hurricane game online. But on my Xbox Console i am unable to unlock the full game. It shows the above... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yashvi15, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Yashvi15
    Yashvi15 Guest

Hi Community,

I recently purchased HydroThunder Hurricane game online. But on my Xbox Console i am unable to unlock the full game. It shows the above error.

Can someone assist?

Kind Regards,

Hardik Desai.

:)

Yashvi15, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Error 8C15000C Microsoft Points

Since yesterday I am trying to buy points.

I go in Add points, choose how much I want and then I always get this message :

Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later. For helo with this problem, go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp.

Status code: 8C15000C

I actually tried the site above, I enter the Status code and receive this message :

There are no results for "8C15000C".

What am I supposed to do ?

Thanks.

Shadoweddevil, Nov 6, 2018
  3. WTF is This?

it is a known issue right now you cannot download anything on the 360 store right now even previously purchased items
    Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage
    major nelson said the team is working 24/7 and won't sleep tell its fixed

Terrin_marine, Nov 6, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Nov 7, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Error Code 8C15000C when trying to purchase any game.

7. FirePro911 Win User

Movie rental will not play

All of the above! Just rented the movie and cannot watch it. I either have to purchase it or it says to rent it again at xBox store.

License for this video has expired. To play it, rent it again at the xBox Video Store.

Status Code: 803c0009
  8. ManjunathRamesh Win User

Error 8C15000C followed by 8c150009

Hi Jeremy

I am able to connect to the network. I am able do download any update in the games, but I am not able to browse any games or previously downloaded games. It shows in the download but I can't see download again. Also in the network settings, it shows

Network Status:

------------------

Network: connected

Internet : Connected

xbox live: Connected

Live status:

------------

! Service: Service Alert

Xbox stores: up

Accounts: up

Matchmaking: up.

If I try to access any online games for download immediately I get 8C15000C.

Best regards,

Manjunath
  9. MicahArnold Win User

Can Not Download Portal: Still Alive

I am also having this same issue buying Portal Still Alive. the exact message that comes up is like Eddie said: "Sorry, Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." with no error code, and when I check my account information it shows
    the purchase in the history, but says declined next to it. Also since there has been an update to the xbox one store to show the compatible games I tried to purchase it through those means but got the message that the game cannot be purchased using the xbox
    one. I wonder if it is an error with the store somehow, but like I said there are no error codes given.

thanks,

Micah
Thema:

1. XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox. - Similar Threads - Stores Shows Status

2. My device doesnt show up in store

in XBoX on Windows
    My device doesnt show up in store: I recently bought Xbox game pass and I wanted to download some games, however, my device doesn't show up when I click "Install on my devices" on any game, but when I go to the...
  3. When constructor plus is showing up in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When constructor plus is showing up in the store: Today february 28 constructor plus is releasing but its still not show up in the store af5762e5-af3a-4ef2-a695-81c377e61919
  4. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  5. Xbox store not showing pictures of games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store not showing pictures of games.: [img] Every time I try and use the Microsoft store on my Xbox one the Screenshots don't appear. it just says "sign in with Microsoft account to view. May contain mature content." and i have...
  6. My Xbox App is now showing store prices in ARS - Argentinian Currency. - I am from USA.

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox App is now showing store prices in ARS - Argentinian Currency. - I am from USA.: How can I change my store currency back to USD - $$$? I have uninstalled, changed location on my device and still nothing. 7c6e9434-549a-4dce-bdbd-0f81c24deb34
  7. Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store: Basically, I uninstalled a game due to problems, and wanted to reinstall it. Once I went to the store, it didn't show up anywhere! I tried it online and reinstalled it, but when I went to my Games...
  8. Xbox one S does not show up in devices to install to in microsoft store on windows 10 or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S does not show up in devices to install to in microsoft store on windows 10 or ...: Hey, I've got a problem that's been irritating me for a while... I can not seem to remotely install xbox games from my windows 10 pc to my xbox one s. Whenver i click the button to install on my...
  9. microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: added a gift card and the balance is showing in my account but when we go to the store on xbox one the money doesn't. show up please help ea7cf344-3cf0-485a-a7c1-32079d91ef3b
  10. tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games: hi tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games any idea it was added yesterday according to the news cf138ec3-782a-49f0-b845-0437a108ae84