Xbox Strange Communication ban

Discus and support Xbox Strange Communication ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a notice of enforcement com banning me for 2 days. The reason for it was a looking for group post where I called someone a "Chump". I didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Veigatta101, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Veigatta101
    Veigatta101 Guest

I received a notice of enforcement com banning me for 2 days. The reason for it was a looking for group post where I called someone a "Chump". I didnt imagine that was bad, so I went to have a review which I can't do. I don't particularly understand how
    this is bad considering the dude I called a "Chump" was in a party with me laughing about it

:)

Veigatta101, Nov 18, 2020
  2. walkerx Win User

the person could have reported you for calling them that as they may be offended you calling them foolish/stupid

just because they are laughing about it with you, doesn't mean they wouldn't report you
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts

I take it that you mean on Xbox Live? That's strange, you should be able to make posts. Is there any chance that this gamertag that you're on has received a communications ban for anything?
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Strange Ban

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  5. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Strange ban

You would have needed to request a review back when the ban actually happened. And unfortunately this can happen if you are letting someone else use your account. Best thing to do is not let others lot into your account and not retaliating to people even
    if they are being rude. You should let you brother know he can mute and block people.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Strange ban

Not much you can do about it now that it's 2 years later. You would have had to contact the enforcement team at the time to see about submitting a case review to overturn your ban at the time. You can report the other person's messages since you
    still have them, but I don't know if the enforcement team would consider them too old or would still take action.
    Additionally, people are still responsible for whatever happens on their account.

"However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation,
    but because the account was used to commit a violation. Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable"

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-CA/home/howTo#sub-topic0-5
Thema:

1. Xbox Strange Communication ban - Similar Threads - Strange Communication ban

2. Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...: Hi, I started playing Life is Strange 2 when it was available at gamepass. I have progressed to the beginning of chapter 2. Then after it was out of gamepass, I bought a package of chapters from...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer is acting strange.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft multiplayer is acting strange.: My friends own a minecraft realm that they allowed me to join. It works like a charm on mobile, and for some reason, on my console, it says that my account has settings that don’t let me play...
  4. Strange incident where party chat switched device. Has someone else experienced this?

in XboX Insiders
    Strange incident where party chat switched device. Has someone else experienced this?: This has happened twice and and I cannot explain it. My party chat switched to my phone when I launched the app. I wasn’t clicking on any message to join a party (I started the party). I just...
  5. Strange issue with Series X and WiFi

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue with Series X and WiFi: Hi folks, I have an issue here with my launchday Series X and my router (Fritz.Box 7430), if I connect through wifi. So it works fine with an Ethernet cable but not with wifi, while the Xbox and...
  6. Strange gamertag change question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange gamertag change question: I want to change my gamertag and I think that what I want to change it to is connected to me from YEARS ago. Is there a way to see what gamertags are connected to my email? When I search for it on...
  7. XBox Series X Strange Artifacts on Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Strange Artifacts on Screen: Hello everyone, played some Assassin's Creed Valhalla yesterday on my Series X. All of a sudden the image got very glitchy. Lots of bright colored artifacts appeard on Screen. It got worse and...
  8. Xbox one digital strange noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one digital strange noise: Hello i would first like to state this is an inquiry not a problem. So i have noticed that my Xbox one often makes a rather strange noise,i can be on the store, a game or even YouTube and it is...
  9. Xbox one X - launches into troubleshooting mode upon start, fairly strange os version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X - launches into troubleshooting mode upon start, fairly strange os version: Hi So my xbox one x receives error just after it got updated to: 19041.4402.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2010.201023-1840. I tried downloading OSU1 as per instructed by xbox homepage. But the...
  10. Strange Microsoft Flight Simulator bugs on new PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Strange Microsoft Flight Simulator bugs on new PC: 1084/5000 Hello everybody. Since I got my new PC, I have had a lot of problems with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Actually, I have two very tedious and strange problems. First of all, although I...