Xbox Stream Windows 10 with Keyboard & Mouse ?

Discus and support Xbox Stream Windows 10 with Keyboard & Mouse ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there yet the ability to use a Keyboard & Mouse when streaming Xbox to Windows 10 ? 1906b162-b0b1-4d01-bace-17bfbb3c1377 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by espr3ss001, Apr 29, 2020.

1. espr3ss001
    espr3ss001 Guest

Is there yet the ability to use a Keyboard & Mouse when streaming Xbox to Windows 10 ?

:)

espr3ss001, Apr 29, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

If you plug the keyboard and mouse in the Xbox, and the game supports them, then you should be able to stream to your Windows 10 device using the keyboard and mouse. Currently as far as i know the app still only supports the controller when connected to
    Windows 10.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  4. KdubKris Win User

Windows 10 Event: Before & After Discussion

The streaming games from an xbox one to windows 10 has me intrigued. First Person shooter mouse/keyboard advocates would be really excited if this opened up the keyboard and mouse for them to use with their console buddies, but I'm actually more excited
    about the possibility of Real-time-strategy games making their way over to consoles. I love starcraft 2, but all of my gaming buddies only have an xbox one and a few very under-powered PCs. If they could use the power of the xbox one to play mouse/keyboard
    RTS games on their Windows 10 PCs, that would be AMAZING! I know none of this was mentioned, but it seems that if you are already playing the game through a PC this should be more than possible, and I'm hoping someone from Microsoft sees this.
  5. The Jeydrick 9 Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

Yes but what if I want to use the mouse and keyboard while streaming, I dont want to have to unplug my desktops mouse and keyboard and connect it to my xbox when I have the ability to play from here. Can I play mouse and keyboard supported games through
    streaming?
  6. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox Stream Windows 10 with Keyboard & Mouse ? - Similar Threads - Stream Windows Keyboard

2. Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10: It says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device." When i try the IP manually it says "We couldn't find an Xbox One...
  3. (Resolved) - Cannot Stream Xbox one on my Windows PC - Keep asking "to allow Stream on...

in XBoX on Windows
    (Resolved) - Cannot Stream Xbox one on my Windows PC - Keep asking "to allow Stream on...: Hello, I'am trying to stream My xbox one to my pc trough the Companion App. The console and the PC are connected to internet by ethernet cable to the same Lan network. The connexion is a...
  4. Cannot Stream Xbox one on my Windows PC - Keep asking "to allow Stream on another devices"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Stream Xbox one on my Windows PC - Keep asking "to allow Stream on another devices": Hello, I'am trying to stream My xbox one to my pc trough the Companion App. The console and the PC are connected to internet by ethernet cable to the same Lan network. The connexion is a...
  5. Instant error when attempting to stream my xbox screen to my windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Instant error when attempting to stream my xbox screen to my windows 10 laptop: My xbox settings have "Allow broadcast to other devices" enabled, and I have successfully connected it to my laptop via the Xbox Console Companion App. Through connect, I can see my active game or...
  6. Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows: Hi there, i am playing the Coffee Talk Demo on Xbox One X and, for the first time ever, i see my Chat Windows in my Stream when i Stream this Game with Mixer. Why this?...
  7. mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion: Hello, I was wondering if there was any possible way to use a mouse and keyboard while streaming the xbox one to my pc through console companion? ec73fcbb-6d84-4ee0-84eb-b9801f55fc4b
  8. Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse: So here is the deal, I steam my xbox to my Windows 10 computer. When I do the stream it prompts me to plug in a controller. So the question is, Why cant I use my keyboard and mouse as the...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming Keyboard feature to type off key board Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming Keyboard feature to type off key board Gone: For some reason that box that would pop up every time I need to type in something like a Dino name in ark or typing in a link in the Internet Explorer. Isn't coming up anymore. If anyone has...
  10. Unable to Keyboard when streaming to windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Keyboard when streaming to windows 10: Got the update today (13/10) and i was only aware when i logged on to stream. I tried to send a message to a friend and didnt get the onscreen keyboard I tried to send a message in game and...