Xbox streaming app crashing on launch

Discus and support Xbox streaming app crashing on launch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As soon as I launch the xcloud streaming app it crashes. I managed to mash the sign in button and setup everything before it crashing, but now it just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EccentricLibra, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Xbox streaming app crashing on launch

As soon as I launch the xcloud streaming app it crashes. I managed to mash the sign in button and setup everything before it crashing, but now it just crashes as soon as I open it. I download the latest version from the google play store. I can provide more details if needed.

submitted by /u/EccentricLibra
    [link] [comments]

/u/EccentricLibra, Mar 25, 2020
  2. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  3. Yukirhodes2 Win User

Whenever i try to stream from my Xbox to PC the Xbox app crashes

I'm experiencing a similar problem (again). The App doesn't crash but the stream Win10 to Xbox still stutters / crashes, and increasingly since the last update (10.0.15063.1005 / rs2_release_xbox_1703.170323-1228).
  4. bromanzier Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

I can't even make it to the friends list...

My Xbox app, Xbox beta, and Smart Glass apps are crashing immediately upon launch, I see the green loading screen for a fraction of a second then crash. Very frustrating.
  5. G1NGER UNICORN Win User

THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO [Mod Removed] ME THE [Mod Removed] OFF!!!

I reset my xbox. That did nothing, the app still crashes when you highlight the MIA/BUF game and the streams aren't available.
  6. PeteMint Win User

Recording gameplay through steaming without a capture card?

As above, launch xbox app on Windows 10, and stream from xbox to pc, then use fraps or something similar to record it
Thema:

Xbox streaming app crashing on launch

1. Xbox streaming app crashing on launch - Similar Threads - streaming app crashing

2. AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one: I consistently have had an issue when live streaming AMC on my xbox one. It will crash and shut down my entire Xbox console after about 50 minutes every time i watch something live wihout fail....
  3. Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming: Has anyone else had this problem while streaming from your Xbox? Everything works fine for about 45-60 mins then I get the problem with your network icon. Both networks are fine. What I can figure...
  4. Streaming app kept crashing after screen rotation, found problem

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app kept crashing after screen rotation, found problem: I had my screen set to a custom dpi, and going back to the standard "small" screen size got the game streaming/console streaming back in working order. Turns out, this seeing was causing a few...
  5. Xbox App Crashes When I Stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Crashes When I Stream: Every time I try to stream from my PC to my Xbox One, I make the connection and the stream starts but as soon as I plug in my Xbox Controller to my PC the Xbox App crashes. I don't get any...
  6. Whenever i try to stream from my Xbox to PC the Xbox app crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i try to stream from my Xbox to PC the Xbox app crashes: I really need help, I have tried multiple fixes but nothing has worked. It is really annoying. 022ca1e1-9cf4-439a-a4cd-9efd761aa8a8
  7. Xbox app crashes when streaming xbox to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashes when streaming xbox to PC: Whenever I try to stream my Xbox One to my Windows 10 laptop, I can start the screen, but as soon as I enter any controller input, the app crashes. I am using a GTX 1070, I7-6700, 64GB ram most...
  8. Xbox One Streaming App - Constant Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Streaming App - Constant Crashes: The streaming feature has been working perfectly in the app for the past few months however suddenly in the past week or so every time I try to stream, I get a message after about 30 seconds "lost...
  9. Xbox One App Streaming crashes all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One App Streaming crashes all the time: Hello, I have an issue since today that was never happened before. When I want to stream the Xbox on Windows 10 by the app, it disables automatically every minute, without any message which says...
  10. Xbox App crashes when starting to stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App crashes when starting to stream: Hello everyone, I've got a problem streaming from my xbox to my pc. Everytime I try to do this, the app will crash instantly. I just found this topic and tried the different solutions, but...