Xbox Streaming App (Preview) crash

Discus and support Xbox Streaming App (Preview) crash in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i have been accepted into the Australian test of the Xbox Streaming App, but the App consistently crashes my Lenovo Tab3 10 (2016). the App loads... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Teddles1, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Teddles1
    Teddles1 Guest

i have been accepted into the Australian test of the Xbox Streaming App, but the App consistently crashes my Lenovo Tab3 10 (2016). the App loads through the first 2 screens (rocket and xbox logo) but on the next screen, with the graphic of a game controller,
    it crashes immediately to the device home screen.

is this device unsuitable for this App? everything i can find online shows it should be working fine. it has Android 6 and is updated. the CPU is a quadcore 1.3 Ghz unit and system memory is 2GB. i have set my modem to 5Ghz Wifi and my internet connection
    is 100Mbps.

my Xbox controller is paired to the device, and i have followed the suggestions of clearing the storage cache, re-installing the App, and shutting the device down and re-starting, all with the same result.

:)

Teddles1, Nov 18, 2020
  2. KarimAndSonz Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

Are you game streaming if so are you part of the new xbox streaming preview app... the app is still making improvements I play on my phone using the preview app which was a privilege to be accepted by Microsoft... if you are streaming and playing then
    trust me you see the difference when the app comes out
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
  4. Yukirhodes2 Win User

Whenever i try to stream from my Xbox to PC the Xbox app crashes

I'm experiencing a similar problem (again). The App doesn't crash but the stream Win10 to Xbox still stutters / crashes, and increasingly since the last update (10.0.15063.1005 / rs2_release_xbox_1703.170323-1228).
  5. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  6. MC Rats Win User

No Longer Preview Member?

The app for me is the preview registration app. Once I open it, it just crashes out.
Thema:

1. Xbox Streaming App (Preview) crash - Similar Threads - Streaming App Preview

2. Ethernet cable not working in app xbox streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Ethernet cable not working in app xbox streaming preview: When the xbox streaming application was opened, I could connect the ethernet cable to my mobile and I could play without problems, now I get a message that says that session cannot be started....
  3. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App: I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller....
  4. The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly

in XboX Insiders
    The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly: From what I see it seems that once you sign on on your android the app will walk you through your setup and connecting your device to your xbox. However, when I opened the app for the first time...
  5. Xbox preview streaming app not connecting?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox preview streaming app not connecting?: I log in and it shows me the instructions. I already have everything enabled on my acct and my xbox. It wont let me stream at all. It wont let me move past the screen even with my controller...
  6. Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app: It says 'more ways to play' on my android app and is stuck in this animated home screen. I would like help setting up submitted by /u/stalins_burnt_toast [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App: I got the email inviting me to participate in the beta. When I go to the Google Play store on my Android tablet, it says my device is not compatible with the software. It’s an older tablet, but...
  8. xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?: hello r/xboxinsiders reddit, i received the email stating that "i have been selected for the xcloud preview" but the app only gets to a screen with a rocket on a cloud and a rocket on an xbox with...
  9. Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...

in XboX Insiders
    Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...: I've been invited to join the Project xCloud insiders today, thanks. I'm facing an issue where i can't install the app on my phone, it says it's incompatible... My phone is a Google Pixel (1rst...
  10. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...