Xbox Streaming App Stuck on "Looking for Console"

Discus and support Xbox Streaming App Stuck on "Looking for Console" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've seen this issue pop up with some people however all the advice I've seen hasn't seemed to work for me. Ive tried restarting both the app and the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HuskieOne, May 22, 2020 at 2:22 AM.

1. /u/HuskieOne
    /u/HuskieOne Guest

I've seen this issue pop up with some people however all the advice I've seen hasn't seemed to work for me. Ive tried restarting both the app and the xbox, updating everything and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Just wondering if there is anything else to fix the issue.

It says to press enable on the console to get connected but it is checked off and I've tried checking and checking it as well.

submitted by /u/HuskieOne
    [link] [comments]

/u/HuskieOne, May 22, 2020 at 2:22 AM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

Hello IonGetTiredBoi,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Just to clarify, you are streaming games from the Xbox one to your Windows 10 laptop. Correct? If so, you should look into this troubleshooting link for assistance : Troubleshooting
    Xbox Console Companion app game streaming on Windows 10

I would start by attempting to increase the performance of game streaming by following the guidance on this link : Improve Xbox Console
    Companion app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Hope this helps!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!

Thema:

1. Xbox Streaming App Stuck on "Looking for Console" - Similar Threads - Streaming App Stuck

2. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  3. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....
  4. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  5. Can I stream to my laptop that isn't on the same WiFi using the console streaming app?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I stream to my laptop that isn't on the same WiFi using the console streaming app?: I have got the facilities to stream my Xbox to my android phone, only problem is the screen is so small, would it be possible to achieving the game streaming on a laptop? And if so would I need to...
  6. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console: I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the...
  7. Console streaming app stuck on learn more.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming app stuck on learn more.: Hello I'm in the omega ring, level 4 in the insiders app, console has passed all streaming tests and I am able to stream xcloud games but in the app the console streaming page is stuck on learn...
  8. Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app: It says 'more ways to play' on my android app and is stuck in this animated home screen. I would like help setting up submitted by /u/stalins_burnt_toast [link] [comments]
  9. Streaming app stuck on game stream from console

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app stuck on game stream from console: Installed guns gore and gonolli 2 could not play due to bad pixelated graphics now can't disconnect from game l have cleared cache and all data signed out and signed back in still when I boot up...
  10. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console": I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help?? submitted by...