Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.

Discus and support Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop and it doesn't work, it shows that it connected to Xbox but I do not see my output of my xbox. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pexinn, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Pexinn
    Pexinn New Member

I want to stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop and it doesn't work, it shows that it connected to Xbox but I do not see my output of my xbox. I Just hear the sound, but the video doesn't appear Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. stream 1.png Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. stream 3.png Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. stream 4.png

Pexinn, Apr 14, 2021
  2. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming Try that.
    Thank you for replying - but that link is for mobile devices specifically, not Windows 10 devices, which is what the OP was asking about.

Currently, the Xbox Console Companion streaming still works on Windows 10. The reason OP was asking about the Xbox app on Windows 10 is because the Xbox Console Companion app is prompting users to install the Xbox app, which does not have streaming support.
    I know that there is supposed to be a new Console Streaming app on Windows 10 later this year, but it is not available yet. I was just clarifying that for the OP and anyone else asking the same question about the new app, since I came here with the same question.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox one connection to PC

Hi There,

With windows 10 you can use the Xbox Companion App to stream your console to your PC.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

Hello IonGetTiredBoi,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Just to clarify, you are streaming games from the Xbox one to your Windows 10 laptop. Correct? If so, you should look into this troubleshooting link for assistance : Troubleshooting
    Xbox Console Companion app game streaming on Windows 10

I would start by attempting to increase the performance of game streaming by following the guidance on this link : Improve Xbox Console
    Companion app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - streaming working Console

2. Can't get console streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get console streaming to work: I went through all the steps and joined the insider program but I am not able to go past the learn more screen. "Console streaming join the Xbox insider program to stream games from your Xbox one"...
  3. xbox console companion streaming not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion streaming not working: whenever I try to stream my Xbox to the console companion app, it just darkens my screen and doesn't actually show the Xbox, its extremely frustrating as I've done the fixes that have been...
  4. Why don’t 360 games work on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t 360 games work on console streaming?: Drives me a bit nuts that I can’t play games on game pass unlimited through console streaming. I wanted to play the mass effect trilogy through console streaming but can’t. Wondering if anyone...
  5. My stream on my console companion is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    My stream on my console companion is not working: Hello, so I wanted to stream on my laptop with the Xbox console companion. So, everything works, except the screen. When my Xbox is connected and i start streaming from my laptop, the stream on my...
  6. Xbox console companion streaming not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion streaming not working.: Hi, recently I have had problems with the Xbox console companion app streaming. When I connect to my Xbox the stream simply has a green/grey glitchy bit on the bottom half of the screen. I have...
  7. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) not working: Hi, I have recently been using the streaming preview on my android a bit more and thought I'd try out the console streaming. I joined the insider program on my console (I'm in the omega ring) and...
  8. Can anyone tell me how exactly console streaming works?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me how exactly console streaming works?: I started console streaming today, and I thought it was so cool. But then I suddenly realized I need to turn on my xbox and sign into the console to actually start streaming on my phone. I thought...
  9. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  10. Console Streaming isn't working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming isn't working for me: I've been an insider for a while and under consle streaming it says I need to enroll for insider so please help. submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]