Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

Discus and support Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShockedSTW, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help??

submitted by /u/ShockedSTW
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShockedSTW, Nov 7, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
  3. KarimAndSonz Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

Are you game streaming if so are you part of the new xbox streaming preview app... the app is still making improvements I play on my phone using the preview app which was a privilege to be accepted by Microsoft... if you are streaming and playing then
    trust me you see the difference when the app comes out
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Unable to try console streaming preview

"So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app, downloaded it again, but now I have no consoles registered in Insider app, still no option for console streaming in Xbox settings. "

You must have at least one console registered in a Insider preview ring as at this time Streaming is only available to Insiders for the purpose of testing functionality.

Check this Xbox Game Streaming (preview) support wiki on the XBox
    Insiders Forum
    for more details.
  5. sd7318 Win User

Windows 10 XBOX App No Longer Streaming Console

Same information in terms of OS/Console and App versions and connecting to console to stream acts the same way, seems to lock up the app and not allow it to connect to the xbox. Has happened with the 2 previous builds for the Windows Insider Preview build.
  6. Leo Ravi au lit Win User

Unable to try console streaming preview

"So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app, downloaded it again, but now I have no consoles registered in Insider app, still no option for console streaming in Xbox settings. "

You must have at least one console registered in a Insider preview ring as at this time Streaming is only available to Insiders for the purpose of testing functionality.

Check this Xbox Game Streaming (preview) support wiki on the XBox
    Insiders Forum
    for more details.
    You saved my life of gamer, thnk you so much 👍👍👍
Thema:

Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

1. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console" - Similar Threads - Streaming Preview App

2. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App: I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller....
  3. The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly

in XboX Insiders
    The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly: From what I see it seems that once you sign on on your android the app will walk you through your setup and connecting your device to your xbox. However, when I opened the app for the first time...
  4. Xbox preview streaming app not connecting?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox preview streaming app not connecting?: I log in and it shows me the instructions. I already have everything enabled on my acct and my xbox. It wont let me stream at all. It wont let me move past the screen even with my controller...
  5. Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app: It says 'more ways to play' on my android app and is stuck in this animated home screen. I would like help setting up submitted by /u/stalins_burnt_toast [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App: I got the email inviting me to participate in the beta. When I go to the Google Play store on my Android tablet, it says my device is not compatible with the software. It’s an older tablet, but...
  7. xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?: hello r/xboxinsiders reddit, i received the email stating that "i have been selected for the xcloud preview" but the app only gets to a screen with a rocket on a cloud and a rocket on an xbox with...
  8. Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...

in XboX Insiders
    Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...: I've been invited to join the Project xCloud insiders today, thanks. I'm facing an issue where i can't install the app on my phone, it says it's incompatible... My phone is a Google Pixel (1rst...
  9. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...
  10. How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/parney2000 [link] [comments]