Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

Discus and support Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShockedSTW, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help??

submitted by /u/ShockedSTW
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShockedSTW, Nov 7, 2019
  2. sd7318 Win User

Windows 10 XBOX App No Longer Streaming Console

Same information in terms of OS/Console and App versions and connecting to console to stream acts the same way, seems to lock up the app and not allow it to connect to the xbox. Has happened with the 2 previous builds for the Windows Insider Preview build.
  3. Ra Ra RabbiT 69 Win User

Windows 10 XBOX App No Longer Streaming Console

Same information in terms of OS/Console and App versions and connecting to console to stream acts the same way, seems to lock up the app and not allow it to connect to the xbox. Has happened with the 2 previous builds for the Windows Insider Preview build.
    SOLVED. Go Back and remove windows 10 preview build and recover live build release 17040.rs_prerelease.171110-1506
  4. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

Hello IonGetTiredBoi,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Just to clarify, you are streaming games from the Xbox one to your Windows 10 laptop. Correct? If so, you should look into this troubleshooting link for assistance : Troubleshooting
    Xbox Console Companion app game streaming on Windows 10

I would start by attempting to increase the performance of game streaming by following the guidance on this link : Improve Xbox Console
    Companion app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Hope this helps!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
Thema:

Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

1. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console" - Similar Threads - Streaming Preview App

2. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...
  3. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. Game streaming preview tells me its not yet in my region.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview tells me its not yet in my region.: i read that a couple of days ago the delta circle got the console streaming update, but my app refuses to acknowledge this by telling me its not ready yet. im in the us on a 100+d 20u 5gh local...
  5. How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/parney2000 [link] [comments]
  6. Game streaming preview isn't allowing me to add my console through the app. Note 8, OG Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview isn't allowing me to add my console through the app. Note 8, OG Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/single_mind [link] [comments]
  7. Cant see the xbox streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Cant see the xbox streaming preview: Hello Everyone! Today they announced the xbox streaming preview for omega ring or everyone, but when I go to the previews I dont see anything on it. How do I know what ring I am on? I should be...
  8. Attention All Omega preview ring members: Console Streaming Preview will be enabled for you...

in XboX Insiders
    Attention All Omega preview ring members: Console Streaming Preview will be enabled for you...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Wireless Display (Preview) App no longer streaming sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Display (Preview) App no longer streaming sound: The wireless display (preview) app used to work great to stream my Windows 10 PC to the Xbox One. But now, starting a few days ago, it only works to stream video. The sound only plays on my PC, it...
  10. Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install: After accepting the New Xbox One Experience install as a preview member, I am unable to stream to the XBOX App on Windows 10. I get the error "Can't steam because either Xbox One app or your...