Xbox streaming - screen controller

Discus and support Xbox streaming - screen controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I recently began using the game streaming function ( not xcloud) and was wondering if there was a way to use an Android screen keyboard... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EESIICIW, Feb 5, 2020.

1. /u/EESIICIW
    /u/EESIICIW Guest

Hey everyone! I recently began using the game streaming function ( not xcloud) and was wondering if there was a way to use an Android screen keyboard instead of a physical controller.

I don't necessarily play games but instead plan to use 'auction houses' within games to sell/buy items which requires minimal input.

I saw that PS4 remote play had the on screen controller function and wondered if Xbox has one for Android. Willing to pay for a controller app if it works for it. Thanks!

submitted by /u/EESIICIW
    [link] [comments]

/u/EESIICIW, Feb 5, 2020
  2. EXO CHAMP 1 Win User

Using my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one

use the xbox app and you can stream your game from xbox 1 to your laptop screen while still controlling with your controller
  3. oupyee Win User

XBOX 360 Wireless Controllers & Win 10 Xbox Streaming

You do know that you can use your wireless controller still connected to your xbox one while you stream to another screen right?
  4. GregAk Win User

Windows PCs can't find Xbox One on the network

SOLVED: I had to turn on Media streaming in "Media streaming options", a buried control panel screen that the only way I know how to find is by going to the start screen (win 8) or start menu (win 7) and typing "media sh". I also installed the Xbox Video
    app on the Xbox. Without it installed, video files were playing audio-only in the Xbox Music app.
  5. Real Ash fo Sho Win User

Party Chat Issues with Xbox App

Any update on this? I had the same problem, so I switched to another PC that was still working correctly, meaning I could see my xbox one streamed through windows 10, but continue to use the controller with the headset as usual.

And then after several weeks, just like with my 1st PC, for some reason the party chat now transitions away from my controller headset to my PC when I start streaming. If I stop streaming, the controller headset starts working again. So my choice is to
    either participate in party chat OR see the screen, but not both.

This makes streaming useless for any multiplayer activity involving party chat.
  6. EllizDee Win User

Your Gaming Setup And Accessories

because of the streaming I run my set up through an Elgato/PC to two 27" screens, I do miss the big screen and my must-have has to be my elite controller, love that thing
Thema:

1. Xbox streaming - screen controller - Similar Threads - streaming screen controller

2. Streaming Apps go to Black screen with Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Apps go to Black screen with Audio: Most of my Streaming Apps are failing. Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hulu, when I select them they will begin to load, then immediately after their loading screen my screen goes black and I only get...
  3. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]
  4. Instant error when attempting to stream my xbox screen to my windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Instant error when attempting to stream my xbox screen to my windows 10 laptop: My xbox settings have "Allow broadcast to other devices" enabled, and I have successfully connected it to my laptop via the Xbox Console Companion App. Through connect, I can see my active game or...
  5. Game Streaming preview full screen ?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming preview full screen ?: How can I make the app use the full screen real-estate or close to ? Is it possible or am I dreaming submitted by /u/TheLlama23 [link] [comments]
  6. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  7. I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to stream my xbox onto my phone screen and I keep on hitting dead ends. I have all the requirements...
  8. Split screen via console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Split screen via console streaming?: Hi, I've just started game streaming both through xcloud and through my own console and noticed pairing two controllers to my phone results in both controllers acting as controller 1. Pairing two...
  9. Streaming app kept crashing after screen rotation, found problem

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app kept crashing after screen rotation, found problem: I had my screen set to a custom dpi, and going back to the standard "small" screen size got the game streaming/console streaming back in working order. Turns out, this seeing was causing a few...
  10. Game streaming Android on screen controls

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming Android on screen controls: I was playing around with my Xbox Bluetooth controller with an s10 and somehow managed to get some on screen xbox controls presumably for people without a controller. But I can't seem to find how...