Xbox streaming service available in my country, but not really?

Discus and support Xbox streaming service available in my country, but not really? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will there be another alpha invite round going out? The streaming service was just announced in my country but sadly I'm a Beta ring not an alpha so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xSKULLIVANx, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Xbox streaming service available in my country, but not really?

Will there be another alpha invite round going out? The streaming service was just announced in my country but sadly I'm a Beta ring not an alpha so cannot access it, pity as it seems a waste to have it available but technically have it locked too.

submitted by /u/xSKULLIVANx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xSKULLIVANx, Jan 19, 2020
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

Just look up Prime Video or any other streaming service in the Microsoft Store on the Xbox. Depending on the country you live in the streaming apps may vary.
  3. MissGeekness Win User

This offer is not valid in your region.

Hi,

The Philippines is one of the countries that is not covered by the xbox live services.

A lot of DLC's, Gold Sales are not available in your country.
  4. BrunoBurgarelli Win User

Xbox live content issue

Not every Xbox Live services is available to all Xbox Live countries. Can you confirm witch Xbox Live country your're accessing?
  5. ThorX360 Win User

XBox sign-in: Service unavailable! (0x80a40401)

6. AdnanTariq2 Win User

About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?

What if the service is not available in the country?
Thema:

Xbox streaming service available in my country, but not really?

1. Xbox streaming service available in my country, but not really? - Similar Threads - streaming service available

2. Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch: I keep having a reoccurring issue where whenever i watch any streaming services I get a green screen with subtitles and sound still playing as if I was actually being able to watch. I realize I am...
  3. Quantum break streaming service issues on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break streaming service issues on xbox one.: Hi, I purchased an xbox one s just week ago and I'm having a blast playing on it. But I am experiencing an issue with quantum break. The issue is that I am not able to stream the live action...
  4. How do I get into the streaming service thing?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get into the streaming service thing?: Ive been an insider for 2 years, Have done a lot of things to try, Meet all the standards to get the streaming all I need is the access, I don't know what to do, Sort of want to test it and see...
  5. Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access my streaming services on xbox one: Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated 735fd743-3ca0-4efd-a805-17b0fd6b5061
  6. Will the Moto Mod Gamepad work for the Xbox Streaming Service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Moto Mod Gamepad work for the Xbox Streaming Service?: I'm not a huge fan of having to use a physical Xbox controller to use the new Xbox streaming service. Would the Gamepad Moto Mod be recognized as a controller? Could I use this mod for my Motorola...
  7. Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services: My ISP (which is a University ISP) swears I am connected via Ethernet, but my console says otherwise. The only way I am able to connect with my console is on the University's wifi. While I am...
  8. Cant stream movie due to service alert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stream movie due to service alert: I have been having an issue with streaming and downloading videos on my xbox 360. I will play a movie and the it will play ok for a couple of minutes then the loading circle pops up and it stops...
  9. Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?: So Google has announced Stadia. What will Xbox offer to compete with this service to prevent gamers from leaving the platform? I feel like Xbox is on the edge of evolving to this option, but will...
  10. Service Isn't Working Right Now For Streaming Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Isn't Working Right Now For Streaming Apps: Split from this thread. The service issue occurs on my xbox almost daily where the only fix is to uninstall or reinstall the app it happens to be doing it on . Hulu and Netflix seem to be the...