Xbox streaming to PC

Discus and support Xbox streaming to PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i used to be able to steam my xbox to my pc using the Xbox one companion app on my pc just fine. Now this morning, i sit down at my pc... load up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xPUREHATEx28, Oct 17, 2020.

1. xPUREHATEx28
    xPUREHATEx28 Guest

Xbox streaming to PC

So i used to be able to steam my xbox to my pc using the Xbox one companion app on my pc just fine.

Now this morning, i sit down at my pc... load up xbox companion, start the stream... and the resolution has become piss poor. My streaming quality is still set to high. But somehow the resolution for the stream application has dropped.

It looks like the app is running the stream in a letterbox mode and is no longer utilizing my panels full res.

Ive searched all over the xbox app and my pc for a solution.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

:)

xPUREHATEx28, Oct 17, 2020
  2. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

I am able to stream from XBOX to PC though.

But I want to stream from PC to XBOX.
  3. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

But the link is for streaming from xbox to pc.

I want to stream from pc to xbox.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game Sharing + Games with Gold Question

You can stream an xbox one to a windows 10 pc.

Basically you are playing your xbox through your PC so as long as the xbox is on and set as your girlfriends home xbox and you have your account on that xbox and are signed in and streaming the xbox to your pc you can play any of her digital games and use
    her subscriptions.

Keep in mind this is streaming the xbox games to your PC these will not be PC games. this is just streaming what would be showing on the xbox you would even be able to turn the tv on where the xbox is hooked up and watch the person on the PC play.

There is even some 2 player games like the Lego star wars games that me and my wife play together from the same room where im streaming the xbox to my PC and shes playing on the xbox
  5. BilboBiggins Win User

If you would enjoy it if we could play our PC games on my Xbox One without modding!!!

Totally agree the stream to your pc is completely useless for me. I had maybe hoped I could play a xbox game on my pc while my xbox runs the tv on the actual tv screen. The only way this streaming feature would work for me is to stream games/movies from
    the pc to the xbox
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Stream games from win 10 to xbox one

Hey there Onkel Arix.

There isn't an option to stream from a PC to your Xbox One, but you can stream from your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC.
Thema:

Xbox streaming to PC

1. Xbox streaming to PC - Similar Threads - streaming

2. Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful: Just started setting up my xbox mobile streaming so that I can play games on my phone with a BT controller and my audio just keeps cutting in and out like a broken speaker. I am using a Samsung...
  3. Streaming Forza Horizon 4 on Nvidia shield TV Pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming Forza Horizon 4 on Nvidia shield TV Pro: Ive been using this without an issue streaming via game pass ultimate, i got the ability to olay online unlocked after achieving the required points. All was good managed to play online with...
  4. game streaming from Xbox to laptop

in XBoX on Mobile
    game streaming from Xbox to laptop: I have a hp laptop (not a gaming laptop) it is windows 10 and I have both Xbox apps downloaded (Xbox one smart glass and the new Xbox app) and there is no option to game stream from my Xbox to my...
  5. Xbox One Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Streaming: So I just got a windows 10 laptop and am trying to stream my Xbox One. I have watched many tutorials but none of the tutorials have examples of the original Xbox One. This brings me to my question...
  6. PS4 vs Xb1 - Accessing streaming apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 vs Xb1 - Accessing streaming apps: I have a PS4 currently, no Xbox. I love game pass on my pc so am considering moving to XBSX for this next gen. Haven't made my mind up yet. I was hoping someone with an XB1 could help me out......
  7. stuck at “Press enable on your console to get connected” when trying the new app streaming

in XboX Insiders
    stuck at “Press enable on your console to get connected” when trying the new app streaming: I have enabled remote features, it has tested remote play and says your good to go, but on the xbox one app i can’t progress past that “press enable” screen to connect to my console. Not sure what...
  8. Stream phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Stream phone: Hi. I can't stream Xbox game on Phone 51945bd2-a300-49c9-97d7-8757adf01133
  9. My xbox one has no setting option for streaming. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one has no setting option for streaming. What do i do?: We have an xbox one and would like to stream to windows 10. There is no option to stream from anywhere in the settings - trust me we've been through them all. The xbox is updated. Any info or...
  10. XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.: XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide into Nintendo Switch. It's very Important of stream Nintendo Switch on XBOX ONE. How come I cannot Capture on Nintendo Switch to OBS PC. [img]...