Xbox streaming trouble, won't stream via PC

Discus and support Xbox streaming trouble, won't stream via PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So. I've tried very hard for a week. I've connected my Xbox to my PC via the Companion app. I've got all the settings in my Xbox set to connect to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlackWulfeGaming, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Xbox streaming trouble, won't stream via PC

So. I've tried very hard for a week. I've connected my Xbox to my PC via the Companion app. I've got all the settings in my Xbox set to connect to apps, but I still have no stream option from the Companion app, just "More.". I can't find any DVR options, or SmartGlass options to change, as per the tutorials. I'm missing something somewhere, but having been through every option I can think of, I can't figure out what.

submitted by /u/BlackWulfeGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/BlackWulfeGaming, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

How do I stop Xbox from going to My PC

Can you provide a bit more information on the trouble you're having? Is this about streaming to your PC via the Xbox App? Or is this streaming via another method, like a capture device or from Mixer? We'd be happy to help troubleshoot further, but we
    would need more information on your issue to get you the best troubleshooting steps/resolution.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Laptop xbox display

My best recommendation for streaming via PC is using a capture card like Elgato or Roxio as this is the best method for streaming with the OBS. I think this is better because if using the Xbox Companion App to stream, it may not work very well on laptop
    especially since they are lower quality in performances. Try desktop PCs instead for streaming.
  4. Daedric Angel Win User

Netflix won't work after streaming.

As previously stated it is working in reverse. It works with the "PC" stream setup but not when only attached to TV. So therefore mixer on xbox has nothing to do with as I stream via PC.
  5. Ch1ps Win User

Broadcasting to Mixer via the Xbox One X

Mixer broadcasting via the Xbox is restricted to 720p and 30FPS. If you want to stream at higher resolution, you need to get a capture card and stream through a PC.
  6. HellspawnGaming Win User

Windows Xbox app in game chat

For my part I stream my Xbox on my PC and then I capture the window of the console in Xsplit.

For chatting I create the group of friends via the Xbox PC app before launching the stream of the console on the PC and so we hear the sound of the group of friends in Xsplit at the same time as the game because the software captures what I hear in my headphones.

Then I go back to my console to play.

In short I play on my Xbox but I stream my game on my PC and am in a group of friends on the PC, which stream via Xsplit all on Twitch.
Thema:

Xbox streaming trouble, won't stream via PC

1. Xbox streaming trouble, won't stream via PC - Similar Threads - streaming trouble won't

2. I'm having trouble joining the Xbox streaming service for my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble joining the Xbox streaming service for my phone: I'm trying to join the streaming service on my phone. I have the app and I have Xbox insiders hub installed, but when I try using the streaming app, it doesn't show my games or anything. Am I...
  3. I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?: . submitted by /u/HyperzGaming [link] [comments]
  4. Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...: Any way to fix this? Been happening for the past couple of hours. submitted by /u/Pyrocy779 [link] [comments]
  5. Having trouble setting up game streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble setting up game streaming.: I am trying to do game streaming, however it says my ring/place isn't supported. I live in Brighton (England) so I'm pretty sure it's not that, but what can I do to get it? (I am in Omega preview)...
  6. I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone: So I've been trying to stream xbox games to my phone. But I'm having trouble figuring it out. Someone explain it to me like I'm five. Android btw submitted by /u/yellowidkwhy [link] [comments]
  7. Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app.: I just received confirmation that i can use the project xcloud service on the newly released streaming app, but i am unable to use the "steam from console" feature even though i am an insider. Is...
  8. Having trouble getting console streaming set up...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble getting console streaming set up...: Hi all, having a bit of trouble getting console streaming working. I've: 1) Downloaded the insider hub app on my xbox 2) Downloaded the streaming app on my android phone 3) Logged in to my...
  9. Trouble Streaming to Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Streaming to Windows 10: I have done this many times and it has worked but now I cant see any video streaming. I can hear the sounds when I move on my controller so I know I am connected to the Xbox but no video is being...
  10. Trouble Streaming from my xbox to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Streaming from my xbox to windows 10: After the recent update that changed the xbox one dashboard I am no longer able to stream my xbox to windows 10. I believe this update is a part of the xbox preview program, so it could just be a...