Xbox streaming/ x cloud suggestions

Discus and support Xbox streaming/ x cloud suggestions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to make a few suggestions based on my 2 week experience using project x cloud. So far If I was supposed to rate it out of 10 I would say... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shaunclaws, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Xbox streaming/ x cloud suggestions

I would like to make a few suggestions based on my 2 week experience using project x cloud. So far If I was supposed to rate it out of 10 I would say 6/10 I think it’s great how you have the opportunity to play Xbox potentially anywhere but I still have a few minor things that I think could be easily think. So first things first I would say it really depends on your internet connection, I have bought usb c to Ethernet adapters and micro usb to Ethernet adapters unfortunately ethernet only works on my Samsung galaxy s10 but when it is working I have to say it works like a treat there is some noticeable controller lag but not enough that effects your gameplay and you can quickly get used to the lag and adapt to it. Bearing this all in mind though you can’t exactly have an Ethernet connection out in public most of the time. Which brings me in to my first suggestion there should be an option where you can choose the stream quality you desire whether that means high quality 1080p If possible etc or it means 180p but less lag.I know I don’t have a lot of suggestions but I think all these minor suggestions will make a big difference hopefully

submitted by /u/Shaunclaws
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shaunclaws, Aug 2, 2020
  2. torchwood39 Win User

X cloud wont connect to my new cyberpunk xbox one x console

Hi you suggested to deleted m scoripo xbox and just have the cyberpunk edition the new console wont let me stream my local conten lt from my library like my old one x did

i can play x cloud fine but not my library of games via xcloud please help

thanks Andrew blanchflower
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!

hi there, sorry to hear that.

this wouldn`t help you directly but all i can say, here, xbox one x (skipe ahed) with galaxy s10+ everything works fine, on console streaming and cloud streaming.

strange
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Cloud Azure Streaming Ideas/Suggestions

I also have numerous achievements for games I never owned, either rented or borrowed, so if MS were to implement it based upon that, I would have a field day with a ton of free games - which is exactly why I guarantee you MS won't go that route, if they
    do it at all...
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Ya know.. if MS made a stand alone unit that played all the 360 games without any lag or delay and I was able to buy older games dirt cheap and possibly use some I might already own...and they priced it at about $150.00.. I just might buy it...
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

I don't think the OP understands how game streaming would work. Streaming an Xbox 360 game to the Xbox One wouldn't stream game data, it's just a video feed. You only download a video feed, not the game. What you would get is video feed of a game running
    on server somewhere in the world, with the ability for you to interact with it using your controller. No actual game data would be processed by the Xbox One.

There would be the potential for previously purchased digital purchases to be free streamed, but I find this highly unlikely given the cost of providing the stream in the first place. No, if this were to be done, it would be pretty much identical to Sony's
    upcoming PlayStation Now service.
Thema:

Xbox streaming/ x cloud suggestions

1. Xbox streaming/ x cloud suggestions - Similar Threads - streaming cloud suggestions

2. I have Project X-Cloud, but not console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I have Project X-Cloud, but not console streaming: I recently got Project X-Cloud, but I also want to try console streaming. I have an Xbox console and controller, as well as the app and insider hub. Is there a way to activate it? I know I need to...
  3. More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app: X cloud has been amazing I've played hours of forza on my phone and I can't believe how good it runs,but I think they should add more games like the witcher 3,fifa 20 or 19 since they added madden...
  4. Xbox cloud streaming question ..

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud streaming question ..: Can you party chat with others on the cloud preview service? Can I use my headphone with the mic to talk to others in the game in chat ? Thanks Export 09 submitted by /u/exportz [link] [comments]
  5. Unable to console stream on project x cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to console stream on project x cloud: Hi there I have tried a few various things like restarting my phone, my xbox, and looking on support pages but I cant seem to figure out why I cant console stream games from my own console to the...
  6. Cloud streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud streaming: I am curious about all this cloud gaming buzz from Phil Spencer saying future of gaming is cloud gaming. What about people who arent capable of getting good internet connection or some who cant...
  7. Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues: Hi Guys, I cannot get Cloud Streaming to work here in New Zealand Im connected via Ethernet, and have the highest internet speeds currently available My Current Local Network Speeds are: Ping:...
  8. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming: I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have preloaded for the Cloud streaming but i want...
  9. Streaming is not working for me I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud)...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming is not working for me I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud)...: I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud) and every time I try to set up a new console but I get told it's not in my ring or region but I live in the US of A submitted by...
  10. Cloud Azure Streaming Ideas/Suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Azure Streaming Ideas/Suggestions: If it's possible to get the Azure to stream Xbox 360 games to the Xbox One, I suggest that Microsoft could use a controlled method of reowning previous games on the Xbox One. There could be a way...