Xbox streaming

Discus and support Xbox streaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello I recently tried connecting my phone to xbox one but when I went to go to network to see if my xbox is capable it wont show "test xbox streaming"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by WOAH_101, Dec 2, 2019.

1. WOAH_101
    WOAH_101 Guest

Xbox streaming

Hello I recently tried connecting my phone to xbox one but when I went to go to network to see if my xbox is capable it wont show "test xbox streaming" and I cant find it. I want to use the project x app to stream my xbox games to my phone so I can play
    them when I'm not at my xbox. Please help. I dont know what the category would be either xbox on mobile or xbox on console.

:)

WOAH_101, Dec 2, 2019
  2. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  3. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Game streaming

Are you using the Xbox Console Companion on your PC trying to stream from Xbox or the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)?

Try going to Device connections on your Xbox and make sure Xbox is able to connect.

Also check Allow Play To streaming and Allow game streaming to other devices.

System > Devices & streaming > Device connections
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

6. LegoNinja187 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Are you minimizing the Xbox console companion app while using to stream your Xbox to it?

Why are you wanting to stream your xbox to the laptop?

Are you running anything else on the laptop whilst trying to stream?
Thema:

Xbox streaming

1. Xbox streaming - Similar Threads - streaming

2. Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will Microsoft consider expanding the Cloud Streaming service to allow other accounts on an...: I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate on my account. The Xbox One S my family uses is my Xbox, so we obviously all share the titles purchased and downloaded to the Xbox. Much like how all members on...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro: Hi, I'm trying to get Game Pass streaming on my Surface Pro but I only get an option to install the Game Pass games... Is there xCloud streaming on the Surface Pro? If not, why? Wasn't the whole...
  4. Will I be able to live stream on Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to live stream on Xbox Series X/S?: I was one of those lucky guys who pre-ordered the Xbox Series S in the Microsoft Store, and I want to ask: Can I live stream on Xbox Series S without using a capture card? I already know I can...
  5. 8bitdo controller crashing the streaming app on an Samsung S20 Ultra when the Xbox button...

in XboX Insiders
    8bitdo controller crashing the streaming app on an Samsung S20 Ultra when the Xbox button...: Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/nuropath [link] [comments]
  6. How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming: Hello, I'm new to reddit but I have searched and can't find anything already on this recently. I've been trying to get into console or xCloud streaming from insiders menu, but I can't find it. Is...
  7. XB Backwards Compatibility Streaming Issues

in XboX Insiders
    XB Backwards Compatibility Streaming Issues: I wonder if anyone else is hitting this as an issue on the beta+ builds I recently dug out Mass Effect 2 with the intention of playing it (I stream to my android tablet -s4 tab) and keep getting...
  8. Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...: Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at 50mbs and a note 10 phone. Are there any specific router settings or something I can do? and a note 10...
  9. Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming: Good Day. I have been noticing whenever I stream my xbox onto my computer, I seem to get a ton of lag. The games I have noticed it a lot on are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Forza. Anyone have any...
  10. New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your...

in XboX Insiders
    New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Silvedoge [link] [comments]