Xbox streaming

Discus and support Xbox streaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello I recently tried connecting my phone to xbox one but when I went to go to network to see if my xbox is capable it wont show "test xbox streaming"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by WOAH_101, Dec 2, 2019.

1. WOAH_101
    WOAH_101 Guest

Xbox streaming

Hello I recently tried connecting my phone to xbox one but when I went to go to network to see if my xbox is capable it wont show "test xbox streaming" and I cant find it. I want to use the project x app to stream my xbox games to my phone so I can play
    them when I'm not at my xbox. Please help. I dont know what the category would be either xbox on mobile or xbox on console.

:)

WOAH_101, Dec 2, 2019
  2. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  3. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

5. LegoNinja187 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Are you minimizing the Xbox console companion app while using to stream your Xbox to it?

Why are you wanting to stream your xbox to the laptop?

Are you running anything else on the laptop whilst trying to stream?
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox's E3 to be focused on hardcore gamers

Thema:

Xbox streaming

1. Xbox streaming - Similar Threads - streaming

2. When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...

in XboX Insiders
    When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...: As the title says the console resolution is stuck on 640x480 with no other options in the Xbox's device settings. If I turn the TV on though (connected to the Xbox via HDMI) then then the...
  3. Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?: Is there a way to bypass the connected bluetooth device requirement to start streaming on an Android device? I'm sitting 10 ft. away from the XBox, therefore, I can use a directly connected...
  4. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  5. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  6. Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming to mobile help.: so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and insider, I have the insider hub app I have the...
  7. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  8. Xbox 360 streaming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 streaming issue: Hello. I have an Xbox 360 and wifi. I can play Netflix just fine, but I can't get anything else like Pluto to play.... Can someone help me with this 499723f9-057f-4cf7-8136-31faf1d31cb8
  9. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  10. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]