Xbox Streaming

Discus and support Xbox Streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently go an Xbox One S. It is currently plugged in to my TV via HDMI. My sister and I (who live in the same house) like to play rocket league... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arjun_75, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Arjun_75
    Arjun_75 Guest

Xbox Streaming

Hi, I recently go an Xbox One S.

It is currently plugged in to my TV via HDMI. My sister and I (who live in the same house) like to play rocket league but we are not a fan of split screen. Is there anyway to stream the Xbox to a PC, while having another instance open on the TV. Sorry if
    this is a bad question. I'm still learning.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Arjun_75, Oct 11, 2020
  2. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  3. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Game streaming

Are you using the Xbox Console Companion on your PC trying to stream from Xbox or the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)?

Try going to Device connections on your Xbox and make sure Xbox is able to connect.

Also check Allow Play To streaming and Allow game streaming to other devices.

System > Devices & streaming > Device connections
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

6. LegoNinja187 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Are you minimizing the Xbox console companion app while using to stream your Xbox to it?

Why are you wanting to stream your xbox to the laptop?

Are you running anything else on the laptop whilst trying to stream?
Thema:

Xbox Streaming

1. Xbox Streaming - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. stuck at “Press enable on your console to get connected” when trying the new app streaming

in XboX Insiders
    stuck at “Press enable on your console to get connected” when trying the new app streaming: I have enabled remote features, it has tested remote play and says your good to go, but on the xbox one app i can’t progress past that “press enable” screen to connect to my console. Not sure what...
  3. Stream phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Stream phone: Hi. I can't stream Xbox game on Phone 51945bd2-a300-49c9-97d7-8757adf01133
  4. My xbox one has no setting option for streaming. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one has no setting option for streaming. What do i do?: We have an xbox one and would like to stream to windows 10. There is no option to stream from anywhere in the settings - trust me we've been through them all. The xbox is updated. Any info or...
  5. XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.: XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide into Nintendo Switch. It's very Important of stream Nintendo Switch on XBOX ONE. How come I cannot Capture on Nintendo Switch to OBS PC. [img]...
  6. OneGuide streaming not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide streaming not working: Recently I have been using the OneGuide to stream my other consoles to my PC so I can still use my computer. However, suddenly connecting to my Xbox One using the companion app results in...
  7. Minimizable Streams

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minimizable Streams: I think it’d be cool if they had minimizable streams or movies. Like if you have Netflix or Twitch or the NFL App, it’ll minimize and you can search for games or message people while still...
  8. Blocking PC Streaming of One Guide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking PC Streaming of One Guide: I would just like to throw my name into the fray that is the loss of streaming ability due to Microsoft blocking PC streaming of one guide. Now, first and foremost allow me to express I understand...
  9. game chat not being captured for twitch stream anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    game chat not being captured for twitch stream anymore: Okay, so I stream with an elgato capture card on twitch and some weeks ago game chat could be heard on my stream while playing Fortnite & it was really exciting since before game chat wouldnt be...
  10. Audio issues during game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues during game streaming: The audio keeps popping when I game stream to the xbox app on an iOS device is it happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/JOHNNYBOY100007 [link] [comments]