xbox streaming

Discus and support xbox streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I stream on xbox and dont have a problem for the most part but while im playing Call of Duty modern warfare my in game chat doesnt get picked up by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThomasBilbrey, Oct 22, 2020.

1. xbox streaming

I stream on xbox and dont have a problem for the most part but while im playing Call of Duty modern warfare my in game chat doesnt get picked up by twitch. anyone else having this problem?

:)

ThomasBilbrey, Oct 22, 2020
  2. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  3. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Game streaming

Are you using the Xbox Console Companion on your PC trying to stream from Xbox or the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)?

Try going to Device connections on your Xbox and make sure Xbox is able to connect.

Also check Allow Play To streaming and Allow game streaming to other devices.

System > Devices & streaming > Device connections
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

6. LegoNinja187 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Are you minimizing the Xbox console companion app while using to stream your Xbox to it?

Why are you wanting to stream your xbox to the laptop?

Are you running anything else on the laptop whilst trying to stream?
Thema:

xbox streaming

1. xbox streaming - Similar Threads - streaming

2. Can’t Broadcast Audio on Twitch Stream (Series X, Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Broadcast Audio on Twitch Stream (Series X, Alpha Skip-Ahead): I no longer have the option to broadcast my party audio in a Twitch stream on my Xbox. Even in the Xbox settings, the checkbox to allow audio to be broadcast is simply gone, and I get no prompt to...
  3. Xbox App - Console Streaming - Headset Audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App - Console Streaming - Headset Audio: Hi, I am streaming games from my xbox to my iphone on my local area network using console streaming. I tried plugging in my gaming headset into the 3.5mm jack into the controller, however, I...
  4. Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s: Hi to the community, I have a problem when we stream on twitch from xbox one s, in live you don't hear the voice chat in fortnite game, but you can only hear my microphone voice. I also tried xbox...
  5. Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?: Why is there no option to remove the stream bar? I dont need it there as I have my stream manager up and it becomes very distracting because I feel the need to look at it. Is there any thing I can...
  6. Offline stream play would be great.

in XboX Insiders
    Offline stream play would be great.: If you have a laptop or a desktop but not a TV or your parents have the control of it, Xbox should make a feature so that we can remote play Xbox with Lan Wifi or with a ethernet cable. submitted...
  7. Windows 10 Streaming + Xbox Game Bar Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Streaming + Xbox Game Bar Party Chat: Hey all, Currently, when I stream, my viewers cannot hear the party chat that I am in via the Xbox Game Bar. Resulting in me laughing at nothing and talking to myself on stream. Is there any...
  8. My stream on my console companion is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    My stream on my console companion is not working: Hello, so I wanted to stream on my laptop with the Xbox console companion. So, everything works, except the screen. When my Xbox is connected and i start streaming from my laptop, the stream on my...
  9. Game Streaming is Taking a Break

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming is Taking a Break: Hi all, I'm in Australia and received my email accepting me into the xcloud preview. I have the xbox game streaming preview app installed, and I've logged in, but when I go to game streaming I...
  10. Xbox console companion not showing screen when streaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console companion not showing screen when streaming.: Hello, I am trying to stream my game on my xbox one X on my laptop with the console companion. I am able to connect my screen but the screen on my laptop from my Xbox one screen does not show up....