Xbox Strict Discord server

Discus and support Xbox Strict Discord server in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got banned from the Xbox Discord server and even Halo since the Admins and Mods are toxic as hell, tehy are very very strict and are selfish as hell,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AvaneeshKs, May 3, 2021.

1. AvaneeshKs
    AvaneeshKs Guest

I got banned from the Xbox Discord server and even Halo since the Admins and Mods are toxic as hell, tehy are very very strict and are selfish as hell, what happened is that one Xbox admin was arguing with me about my opinion in gaming, then she said I was acting like I owned the server, I swear I did'nt do so, i never had any issue with any of the servers and Microsoft server as well, but like obviously I would get Irritated and called her Crazy for thinking that, i know this one was my mistake but the thing is the server admins and mods are toxic as hell and they should be on the lineant side, they just want a reason to ban. This issue is not only with me but with many others, i approached her on DM and apologised to her (even though it was not my mistake) she blocked me then I approached her in the halo server [Which was completely my mistake i agree that] and she banned me even there, this is'nt good, strict actions are taken for even the smallest of stuff for others banned in the server, it was my mistake at the same time it was the admins mistake for being toxic. If they are healthy with us they we will be healthy. Hope some action is taken, Thank you

:)

AvaneeshKs, May 3, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

you would have to report it via discord as no staff here.
  3. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Ban help please

Since this issue was on discord, then you need to speak to discord support or the server admins about it.
  5. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Xbox live clubs

To be honest Discord works beter than xbox clubs,you can add multiple channels on one discord server for each game and everyone can see it where as in clubs you can't get notified when someone posts something new.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador

Playing Online, Helping People out and join the Ambassador Discord Server :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Strict Discord server - Similar Threads - Strict Discord server

2. Strict NAT Type on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Strict NAT Type on Windows 10: Okay, so I don't know why whenever I go to my Xbox Networking settings in my Windows 10 PC my NAT Type is always strict:- [img] This prevents me from joining my friend's Minecraft: Bedrock...
  3. Why are xbox mods so strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are xbox mods so strict?: So about half an hour ago, I got reported by someone for saying [mod removed], but the acronym. I got annoyed by this one person, [mod removed], who kept lowballing me on a Looking for group post...
  4. NAT is strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is strict: Xbox One says my NAT is strict and the UPnP is not successful. I can't join any multiplayer online games. So, I've tried everything that videos and websites have told me to do but I can't really...
  5. : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like...: : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like Destiny 2 Why would you disable IPv6? Internet Protocol version 6 is the most current network protocol,...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion NAT Type is STILL Strict after many solutions attemped.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion NAT Type is STILL Strict after many solutions attemped.: This became a problem when I wanted to play cross platform with my friends on Minecraft Windows 10 version. After I couldn't join them or they couldn't join me consecutively, I went to go research...
  7. Xbox one - Double NAT + Strict NAT - Both Wired and Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - Double NAT + Strict NAT - Both Wired and Wireless: I have on my Xbox one a problem of both Double NAT and Strict NAT. Tried many ways, both on Wired (directly to the router) and wireless. Router model: TP Link - WR841N I already have and had...
  8. Strict Nat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict Nat: I cant play Fifa online with friends 14ca6cbf-8143-446f-8c2d-9e11a7be5081
  9. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!: Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of...
  10. Strict NAT from college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT from college wifi: I brought my xbox to my college and had to change things in settings in order to connect to the wifi. After i came home i tried to play, but several games wont work along with party chat due to it...