Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

Discus and support Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by missrebecca73, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a hard power cycle, nothing works.

I used both my controller and the Xbox app on my phone same thing, it's the stupid console.

Anyone know if this can be fixed?

:)

missrebecca73, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Drizzle J Win User

Sounds simple but still want to recommend... Have you held the power button on your xbox one for a full shutdown and then turned it back on and tried?
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi missrebecca73

Have you tried a factory reset?

Here is a guide below:

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Though rare, there are times when you may need to completely erase and restore your Xbox One, such as when you sell it or give it to a friend. There also may be times when you want to reset your console's operating system (OS) to its factory defaults for
    troubleshooting purposes, but you want to keep all of your installed games and apps. Xbox One provides a simple and easy way to perform both actions..

Warning Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it’s
    connected with the service, so if you've been offline for a while, you'll need to connect to Xbox Live before taking these steps.

Note If you can't perform the following procedure to restore the factory default settings because you have no picture on your screen or you can't access the Settings menu, you can also perform this action by using a file loaded onto a USB
    flash drive. For access to the file and the instructions, see How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB
    flash drive
    This option will delete your games and apps as well, so if possible, you should use the steps below.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games &
        apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

After you select one of the options, your Xbox One console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.
  4. CarringtonTV Win User

Friends List ....Gone !!!

Are you in the Preview programme? I saw a recent screenshot where Friends is now off the right of the screen, and also has a text navigation link towards the top of the screen. (Pins - Home - Friends - Store)
  5. LifeWasted 1969 Win User

error code 0x87b20c08

happens when at "home" screen trying to navigate.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox is stuck at the home screen

Thema:

1. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home - Similar Threads - stuck store screen

2. Xbox one S stuck in 640x 480

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S stuck in 640x 480: Hi, can anyone help. My Xbox one S was working fine and suddenly a blank screen on the tv and the no signal scrolling. I tried new hdmi lead, different port on telly, then i tried a different tv...
  3. Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating: I have a minecraft world on xbox, it was made on survival and I've put alot of work into it. About a week ago I was in the neather and I logged off when I came back the world generating bar would...
  4. Xbox one Stuck on store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stuck on store: Allo ! My xbox stuck on store. I can't move away. I try all de basic (open/close, disconnect, remise neuf...) What can i do 7aae0d13-27c0-41eb-b51b-bbfc358408de
  5. Downloads get stuck in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads get stuck in Microsoft Store: Hello, I'm facing problems when downloading new games or content in my xbox one X. Concretely, when I launch several downloads (in this case 3) passed some time, the download keeps stuck in the...
  6. 2 xbox ones both stuck on store and nothing else will click. tried reboot and reset. Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox ones both stuck on store and nothing else will click. tried reboot and reset. Please ...: please help, stuck on store screen and nothing else will click. tried rebooting reset and disconnecting power, issue comes back 162492a1-e90a-438e-9f21-507725f0efcb
  7. Played Trial, bought game at store, still stuck on the trial (cannot play full game I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played Trial, bought game at store, still stuck on the trial (cannot play full game I ...: I downloaded the trial for Madden 18 on EA Access. Shortly after, I purchased Madden 18 from the store. On release day, it still prompted me to play the trial. I deleted the game I downloaded...
  8. Cant purchase games on xbox store just stuck loading ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase games on xbox store just stuck loading ?: Ok this is really annoying me now last 3 hours ive been trying to buy forza and shadow of mordor and everything is fine loads up fine untill i press buy now and then it just spins and spins...
  9. xbox stuck on the store menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on the store menu: Hi try my Xbox seems to be stuck on the store menu and won't allow me to go anywhere or do anything If I click on any icon/menu it just gives a little like vibrating and nothing happens if I try...
  10. Xbox store stuck on "working"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store stuck on "working": I am trying to purchase the witcher 3 wild hunt complete edition for the spring sale on the Xbox one console store. I press buy and it says "working" and doesn't do anything else. I have money and...