Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

Discus and support Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by missrebecca73, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a hard power cycle, nothing works.

I used both my controller and the Xbox app on my phone same thing, it's the stupid console.

Anyone know if this can be fixed?

:)

missrebecca73, Jul 30, 2019
  2. PirateMO1911 Win User

I'm having the same issue and have tried the reset (save apps and games option) but it's still stuck in the store menu and won't let me get to anything else. If I hit the xbox button, it takes me to settings but none of the other menus. Any additional
    advice?
  3. Drizzle J Win User

Sounds simple but still want to recommend... Have you held the power button on your xbox one for a full shutdown and then turned it back on and tried?
  4. Smwutches Win User

As this is a slightly older thread, you'll want to create a new thread detailing your issue for better assistance.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi missrebecca73

Have you tried a factory reset?

Here is a guide below:

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Though rare, there are times when you may need to completely erase and restore your Xbox One, such as when you sell it or give it to a friend. There also may be times when you want to reset your console's operating system (OS) to its factory defaults for
    troubleshooting purposes, but you want to keep all of your installed games and apps. Xbox One provides a simple and easy way to perform both actions..

Warning Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it’s
    connected with the service, so if you've been offline for a while, you'll need to connect to Xbox Live before taking these steps.

Note If you can't perform the following procedure to restore the factory default settings because you have no picture on your screen or you can't access the Settings menu, you can also perform this action by using a file loaded onto a USB
    flash drive. For access to the file and the instructions, see How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB
    flash drive
    This option will delete your games and apps as well, so if possible, you should use the steps below.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games &
        apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

After you select one of the options, your Xbox One console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

Thema:

1. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home - Similar Threads - stuck store screen

2. Metro Exodus downlaod from MS store is stuck and cannot even be stopped.

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus downlaod from MS store is stuck and cannot even be stopped.: So I tried to download Metro Exodus with XGP and it went I think to around 16 GB but then it stopped progressing and now in store there is "downloading ..." above it around 24 hours and when I hit...
  3. xbox 1 stuck on microsoft store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1 stuck on microsoft store page: stuck on Microsoft store page and it won't let be leave page to launch game or app (ie Netflix) and page just keeps scrolling but always ends up on Store cbdeb9ca-6885-44be-ab04-8c633074a000
  4. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.: I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons. I have done a reset and hard reboot and still the same. Anyone know if this can be fixed? Or do i need to buy a new...
  5. My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare: My xbox console as Stockland store how to repairing 0eec4010-6aec-4cd4-8253-8406cc08107d
  6. Stuck in Store screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in Store screen: I found the answer, the remote was dropped and the RT button was stuck Stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get...
  7. Xbox one Stuck on store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stuck on store: Allo ! My xbox stuck on store. I can't move away. I try all de basic (open/close, disconnect, remise neuf...) What can i do 7aae0d13-27c0-41eb-b51b-bbfc358408de
  8. Downloads get stuck in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads get stuck in Microsoft Store: Hello, I'm facing problems when downloading new games or content in my xbox one X. Concretely, when I launch several downloads (in this case 3) passed some time, the download keeps stuck in the...
  9. 2 xbox ones both stuck on store and nothing else will click. tried reboot and reset. Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox ones both stuck on store and nothing else will click. tried reboot and reset. Please ...: please help, stuck on store screen and nothing else will click. tried rebooting reset and disconnecting power, issue comes back 162492a1-e90a-438e-9f21-507725f0efcb
  10. xbox stuck on the store menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on the store menu: Hi try my Xbox seems to be stuck on the store menu and won't allow me to go anywhere or do anything If I click on any icon/menu it just gives a little like vibrating and nothing happens if I try...