Xbox stuck on singing in to my account.

Discus and support Xbox stuck on singing in to my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i try singing into my gamer tag i jest get stuck on singing in and nothing happens . what do i do adc337ed-c873-4073-b30a-de048a071863 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRICKMASTER7, Feb 24, 2014.

1. TRICKMASTER7
    TRICKMASTER7 Guest

Every time i try singing into my gamer tag i jest get stuck on singing in and nothing happens . what do i do

:)

TRICKMASTER7, Feb 24, 2014
  2. MatthewGTR
    MatthewGTR Guest
    Xbox 360 Stuck at singing in screen

Hi, just yesterday i was playing gtav. However when i tried to log in today, the xbox freeze at the singing in screen. Where at the bottom says "my gamertag logged into xbox live" and the middle having a circle with white lines. I restarted my xbox, clear
    my cache. And i dont think is a problem with my profile cos all the other profiles on my device have the same exact problem. they got stuck at the singing in screen. What should i do. I wasting my Money on a gold account. Thanks in advance.

MatthewGTR, Feb 24, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to change Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings

You are allowed change the online safety and privacy settings for any profile on your console.

How to change your safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Go to Settings and Preferences and select Privacy and Online Settings.
    • Now change the settings.

How to change your child’s safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Proceed to Settings and Privacy and press Child.

Note: You’ll be asked for the parental Microsoft account in order to make changes to the child account’s safety settings.
    • Now change the settings.

kevin, Feb 24, 2014
  4. ViLLiOSTAR1 Win User

SInging into my account

UPDATE: Cant even get to the password bit now
  5. Hordie Win User

SInging into my account

Did the steps above resolve your issue, or are you still having issues signing in?
  6. Hordie Win User

SInging into my account

Hi ViLLiOSTAR1

Sorry you're having issues signing in to Xbox Live. First try hard resetting your console. To do that with your console powered on, hold the power button down for about 8 seconds. After it's turned of, then turn it back on and see if you can sign in. If
    you cannot, then try doing a detailed network test by following these steps. If everything tests okay, then I would suggest rebooting your home
    networking equipment (router, switches, ect).

Hope this helps!
  7. jamesWilkman1 Win User

can't sign into my xbox account

I can't sing into my xbox one account
  8. Xx oscar DX xX Win User

Xbox preview update problems

i can't sing in to my xbox live account, any solution for this problem?
Thema:

1. Xbox stuck on singing in to my account. - Similar Threads - stuck singing account

2. Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending": Hey. I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is stuck on "Pending" status since 4 Feb 2020....
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps: Hi there, I recently noticed that all games in my Xbox Game Pass PC library were stuck at 60fps despite having set the in game settings to unlimited or 144fps. Sea of Thieves, Halo, Gears of War...
  4. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.: I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared them and then Xbox took 5 minutes+ to...
  5. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%: Hi! For the past two days, I have been trying to download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but every time I attempt to download both of them, they end up reaching 79%...
  7. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  8. Wolfenstein: Youngblood on Game Pass Ultimate - PC : stuck at 0% downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood on Game Pass Ultimate - PC : stuck at 0% downloading: Hi. On Wolfenstein: Youngblood on my PC, I have a strange error. I started the installation from the Xbox (beta) application (all up to date) The files are checked, and the download page...
  9. Screenshots stuck in upload-queue for Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots stuck in upload-queue for Xbox Live: Just noticed. Took about 15 Screenshots. They are all stuck in the upload queue. Restarted the Xbox One X - no game running. Still stuck. Played a match of COD MW - no problem with online play....
  10. Xbox 360 Stuck at singing in screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Stuck at singing in screen: Hi, just yesterday i was playing gtav. However when i tried to log in today, the xbox freeze at the singing in screen. Where at the bottom says "my gamertag logged into xbox live" and the middle...