Xbox stuck on singing in to my account.

Discus and support Xbox stuck on singing in to my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i try singing into my gamer tag i jest get stuck on singing in and nothing happens . what do i do adc337ed-c873-4073-b30a-de048a071863 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRICKMASTER7, Feb 24, 2014.

1. TRICKMASTER7
    TRICKMASTER7 Guest

Every time i try singing into my gamer tag i jest get stuck on singing in and nothing happens . what do i do

:)

TRICKMASTER7, Feb 24, 2014
  2. MatthewGTR
    MatthewGTR Guest
    Xbox 360 Stuck at singing in screen

Hi, just yesterday i was playing gtav. However when i tried to log in today, the xbox freeze at the singing in screen. Where at the bottom says "my gamertag logged into xbox live" and the middle having a circle with white lines. I restarted my xbox, clear
    my cache. And i dont think is a problem with my profile cos all the other profiles on my device have the same exact problem. they got stuck at the singing in screen. What should i do. I wasting my Money on a gold account. Thanks in advance.

MatthewGTR, Feb 24, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to change Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings

You are allowed change the online safety and privacy settings for any profile on your console.

How to change your safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Go to Settings and Preferences and select Privacy and Online Settings.
    • Now change the settings.

How to change your child’s safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Proceed to Settings and Privacy and press Child.

Note: You’ll be asked for the parental Microsoft account in order to make changes to the child account’s safety settings.
    • Now change the settings.

kevin, Feb 24, 2014
  4. ViLLiOSTAR1 Win User

SInging into my account

UPDATE: Cant even get to the password bit now
  5. Hordie Win User

SInging into my account

Did the steps above resolve your issue, or are you still having issues signing in?
  6. Hordie Win User

SInging into my account

Hi ViLLiOSTAR1

Sorry you're having issues signing in to Xbox Live. First try hard resetting your console. To do that with your console powered on, hold the power button down for about 8 seconds. After it's turned of, then turn it back on and see if you can sign in. If
    you cannot, then try doing a detailed network test by following these steps. If everything tests okay, then I would suggest rebooting your home
    networking equipment (router, switches, ect).

Hope this helps!
  7. Xx oscar DX xX Win User

Xbox preview update problems

i can't sing in to my xbox live account, any solution for this problem?
  8. MiniVanLegacies Win User

ServiceAlerts

I cant sing in to my Xbox Live Account/ Match Making Error?
Thema:

1. Xbox stuck on singing in to my account. - Similar Threads - stuck singing account

2. Xbox BETA Installer Stuck At "Making Things Awesome..."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox BETA Installer Stuck At "Making Things Awesome...": So after several attempts I finally have 1903 installed (OS Build 18362.356) and am excited to use my game pass subscription. However, every time I try to run it it the installer starts and the...
  3. Xbox insider update stuck at 68%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update stuck at 68%: When I turn my xbox on, it starts at 68% (applying update 33%), gets to 70%, and then pops up “Something went wrong” (error code E106) When I restart, it does the exact same thing. When I...
  4. gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck]

in XBoX on Windows
    gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck]: 我进入游戏之后显示安装还未完成,但是可以一边游玩一边安装。但过了两天了安装进度依旧卡在48%, 本没法继续游戏。也没有任何修复选项。 [Translation-When I entered the game, I showed that the installation was not complete, but I could install it while playing. But...
  5. Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games: So, my problem I am having is games, first part games to be exact, that I download via gamepass have the narrator stuck on. I have held down the X button and checked to ensure it was off there and...
  6. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck: Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a...
  7. Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console: Anyone help me my xbox gets stuck at 50% preparing console ive tried all different ways and nothing helped i cant even update the console offline with usb stick as there is no option for it...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in: Hey guys hoping someone can help. I've seen multiple forums saying to uninstall and re-install the app, closing it from the system tray and resetting the app through app settings and nothing has...
  9. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox 360 Stuck at singing in screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Stuck at singing in screen: Hi, just yesterday i was playing gtav. However when i tried to log in today, the xbox freeze at the singing in screen. Where at the bottom says "my gamertag logged into xbox live" and the middle...