Xbox subscripsion issue

Discus and support Xbox subscripsion issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to pay for my fortnight. Crew subscribsion pack from my account credit. But not working help me,..? 90b42190-9979-47a6-adef-2fa948605d64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeclanLingham, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Xbox subscripsion issue

I'm trying to pay for my fortnight. Crew subscribsion pack from my account credit. But not working help me,..?

:)

DeclanLingham, Mar 3, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox subscripsion issue

Hello, with subscriptions you need to use a debit/credit card or paypal account. Since its a reoccurring subscriptions it cant be paid for with account credits.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

cant purchase xbox live subscripsion,, SAYS:¨THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH UR ACCOUNT¨ WUT DOES THAT MEAN__???

Hey there Tribal! Does this happen for all purchase you try to make, or just the particular offer? Can you try purchasing your LIVE Gold subscription on the website instead? If that still doesn't work, check on
    https://billing.microsoft.com to make sure all your information is correct, and then contact phone support to see if they can assist you further with your billing account. Let me know how that goes,
    thanks!
  4. o0Oo Blake oO0o Win User

Xbox Issues

I don't know how to help you on this but i have problems too since downloading new update.. My machine is now incredibly slow and cannot connect to XBOX LIVE anymore
  5. Aventhyz Win User

Xbox issues

Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Issues!!

Thema:

Xbox subscripsion issue

1. Xbox subscripsion issue - Similar Threads - subscripsion issue

2. Audio loss after changing inputs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Audio loss after changing inputs issue: Hey so the last week or so i have been having an issue where I'll be playing a game for a bit and i turn off my xbox or change input to either netflix app or my laptop where i stream sports and...
  3. MLB The Show 21 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB The Show 21 issues: I'm trying to evolve my archtype's rarity by playing through the "Road to The Show" and completing the missions through it, however, none of the missions are updating with each game I play,...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues: My xbox elite series 2 controller stopped working wirelessly. I was playing a game and it just turned off. It would not let me turn it back on. I let it charge for over four hours, and tried...
  5. Issues Transferring from one Xbox One to Another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues Transferring from one Xbox One to Another: I have two Xbox Ones and I'm currently trying to copy and move some games from one to the other. I'm having issues specifically with the Necromancer Pack for Diablo 3. The add on will say it's...
  6. Suspected internal account issue, the sequel.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspected internal account issue, the sequel.: So, the same issue as last time cropped up. On my series S, I couldn't connect to Live with my 360 titles. I started up my 360, and I couldn't connect there, either. Last time, I changed my...
  7. Issue while re-installing Minecraft, error 0x80073d05

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue while re-installing Minecraft, error 0x80073d05: Hi, I am getting the error 0x80073d05 while re-installing Minecraft on Xbox one, and the game is not being installed. Does anyone can help me? I already restarted my console, I tried to reinstall...
  8. Downloading Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Issue: Yesterday I was getting on Cold War and it said that the game was currupted and I needed to uninstalled it and reinstalled it but when I try to reinstall the game kept saying installation stop and...
  9. Epic Games Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic Games Login Issue: Hiii sorry to bother you Um... I can't log into my Epic Games account with my Xbox live login.. This pops up when I try to [img] cc89b18f-a703-4912-a82b-ea41f37fa3ad
  10. April Update Issue Beta Ring Series X

in XboX Insiders
    April Update Issue Beta Ring Series X: I’ve been eagerly awaiting the April update (really just the suspend function for QR) and I read yesterday it’s live and everyone has it and is talking about it so I figured I’d have it too, but...