Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my son a years worth of xbox gold Without my consent he converted this into xbox game pass ultimate Now his gold has expired way before it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBoxxerPlayer, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate

I bought my son a years worth of xbox gold

Without my consent he converted this into xbox game pass ultimate

Now his gold has expired way before it was supposed to (due to the merging subscription ratios)

How do i get him just xbox gold? When i try to add a gold subscription it says i have a past due payment for game pass ultimate but i dont want him to have that but there is no option to cancel it

I spoke to tech support and they said... "

I understand that you'd like to get your Xbox Live Gold subscription back. I regret to inform you that upgrading to game pass Ultimate is final and irrevers- ible and that we can't go back to our previous membership. This also means if we cancel
    the game pass Ultimate, we will be left without any subscription because the Live has already been replaced with the game pass Ultimate. This is also stated under the Terms and conditions of the game pass Ultimate "All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once
    converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership

So does this mean he can never have just gold ever again? How can i get just Gold back?

:)

XBoxxerPlayer, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
Thema:

Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate

1. Xbox Subscription of Gold vs Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Subscription Gold Game

2. What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass?: I recently paid my year subscription to Live Gold. If I buy Game Pass Ultimate, in which Live GOld is included, and after few months I cancel the subscription what happens to my Live Gold? Live...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions: I am currently on the Game Pass Ultimate subscription which (to my understanding) should include the Xbox Live Gold subscription. However even though my Game Pass is still within ~10days of its...
  4. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  5. I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...: I wanted to cancel my Ultimate game pass, as I'm not getting much out of it and budgetary restrictions mean I'm better off at the moment using plain old Gold. I went onto my microsoft account...
  6. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  7. Will gold subscription discounted games work after expiration?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will gold subscription discounted games work after expiration?: It's holiday time and there are many game discounts. However, I see they all need Gold subscription for the discounts to apply. If I get the Gold subscription for a month and buy the games on...
  8. Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate: I am considering upgrading my Xbox live gold membership to Xbox game pass ultimate. In your information here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass , I see it says that I can convert up to 36...
  9. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  10. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...