Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids

Discus and support Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was watching one of my game capture videos via the One app for iOS when it said error video not found, I checked my xbox moments later and a random... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHD ID Snow Fox, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids

Was watching one of my game capture videos via the One app for iOS when it said error video not found, I checked my xbox moments later and a random "Update" was being applied to my console, when it ended I couldn't connect to LIVE so I had to re enter my
    router info and logged back online and to my discovery: All of my saved game capture videos were "missing" from my hard drive.

:)

SHD ID Snow Fox, Dec 14, 2016
  2. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    CoD Hacks! Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids :mad:

make videos for a different game. That way you don't waste your sweet vid capture gear.

Th3 Tater, Dec 14, 2016
  3. FireWheels58
    FireWheels58 Guest
    Forza Horizon 4 captures not showing

I took quite a few screenshots and a clip of the game through the Xbox capture system however they only appear on my xbox captures when viewed on my Xbox One (where it shows all your captures and you can share, delete captures, etc.) and on my activity
    feed. Unlike all my other games, they don't appear on xboxclips.com, xboxdvr.com, and under the captures section on my profile page on the xbox website. The only way to download them is through the Xbox app on Windows 10 which I shouldn't have to do each time
    I want to download captures. This problem has been around since launch.

FireWheels58, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids

1. Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids - Similar Threads - suddenly Updated removed

2. Xbox one, today is suddenly pixelated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one, today is suddenly pixelated: We've been playing games on our xbox one for a couple of years now with great satisfaction, now suddenly today at boot up everything is all pixelated. Its so bad we cannot make out any text to try...
  3. Gamertag for Xboxlive sudden change

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag for Xboxlive sudden change: Hi, I was setting up an Xbox live so I could play Minecraft with my friends but once I created my gamertag and exited for a moment, it changed to my recommended name HumDrumCow39612 which I don't...
  4. All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant...: Try an xbox headset adapter and their is official headset stereo too, I intent to buy tomorrow after having spoke with an agent this evening. Is there a headset adapter for the xbox one s wired...
  5. Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden: Are you having a "Needed Authentication" error all of the sudden (ATT Solution) I did that with Xbox support, was on the phone with them for an hour. Guy was nice, but everything pointed to ATT....
  6. Xbox One controller on PC Suddenly stops working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller on PC Suddenly stops working: Hi! This controller im using is connected with micro-usb to my PC laptop. My controller just stops working and I have to replug it. After a while this happens again. i.e. On a driving-game the...
  7. My Xbox is all of a sudden continuously cutting off randomly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is all of a sudden continuously cutting off randomly.: It is not overheating. It is randomly cutting off sometimes within seconds of turning it on or maybe a few hours. It is not the outlet. I dont think its the power cord because i took it to a...
  8. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update After the May 23rd update, I am seeing complete network drops. Also, I was forced to...
  9. Sudden updates for backwards compatibility games for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudden updates for backwards compatibility games for no reason: can any one tell me why all my 360 BC games suddenly need updates, even thow I been playing them for somtime. Only been this last week and all seem to be around 500mb. There seems to be reason for...
  10. 5.1 Uncompressed via HDMI suddenly not working for Samsung HT-C6500 following update

in XBoX on Consoles
    5.1 Uncompressed via HDMI suddenly not working for Samsung HT-C6500 following update: Hi everyone, I'm not the most technical when it comes to audio / visual setups, so please forgive me if I use the wrong terminology etc. I've had the XBOX One since launch day and have had it...