XBOX support call waiting background music/ dork speaking. PURE TORTURE!!!

Discus and support XBOX support call waiting background music/ dork speaking. PURE TORTURE!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox please remove the dork speaking nonstop on your background music while on call waiting, hold. Nonstop trivia and speaking about games. I was on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by B lac key., Aug 1, 2020.

1. B lac key.
    B lac key. Guest

Xbox please remove the dork speaking nonstop on your background music while on call waiting, hold. Nonstop trivia and speaking about games. I was on hold for 30 minutes on Saturday, hearing the same information and it was pure torture, this would make torture
    expert's proud.

The waiting music has gotten worse of the years for big company's but this really tops the list.

It seems purely designed to get customers to hang up and no longer seek support.

0/100 for customer support and satisfaction. 100/100 psychological operations, pathway to pure torture.

Shame on you.

Most companies involve 10% sales pitches, 90% background music. This guy spoke for 30 minutes!!!!! Still no support and I have now decided to switch off my phone. Play Station may not be a bad decision after all.

:)

B lac key., Aug 1, 2020
  2. Chae247 Win User

Background music

In the new update it stated "Background Music: Today’s update brings the ability for the highly requested feature of Background Music, which lets you listen to your favorite music in the background while gaming on Xbox One. The Pandora app, launching soon,
    is the first of many partners who will support Background Music, with Groove Music, iHeartRadio and other apps coming later."

Pandora is coming soon, as stated in the update release. However, there is one current App that will work with this function called CAST, it is a free music app. You can use this now until the other music apps are updated to work with the new Background
    Music feature.

Hope this helps!
  3. Luciano Di Mase Win User

USB Flash Drive not being Detected?

The Xbox apps do not currently support playing music from a USB drive for background music. There are some 3rd party apps that have this ability like Simple Background Music Player.
  4. TFG x VATOBOY Win User

Question about the Groove music app

The Xbox One does not yet support background music, yet. The Update is just new and there should be a new update within the next days giving you background music.
  5. Qwertei Win User

Not able to stream music in teh background like i should be able to with the summer update...

At the moment only Groove music can support background music Pandora yet requires an update for that function.

Plus background music is only supported for preview members at the moment the general public can't do it yet.
  6. darren_scott Win User

Xbox one preview member can't get background music

No apps currently support Background Music unfortunately.
Thema:

1. XBOX support call waiting background music/ dork speaking. PURE TORTURE!!! - Similar Threads - support call waiting

2. 2 and a half weeks and 4 support phone calls later, which claimed "I would have an answer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 and a half weeks and 4 support phone calls later, which claimed "I would have an answer...: I called over 2 and a half weeks ago about my account being locked. Every single time it forces me to go to the web and use a phone number to unlock it. If I want to play my Xbox any that day, I...
  3. Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??: I ordered an xbox and it never arrived. Microsoft contacted UPS yesterday and they said it will be delivered yesterday. Microsoft said if it doesnt come then i should contact them today. I...
  4. looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19...: looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19 (coronavirus) they won't be picking up or you will rarely get connected to an Xbox agent...
  5. Why can't you call xbox support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you call xbox support?: Everytime I try to call xbox support it says it has a problem connecting... can anyone help me contact them? 692a3c74-e0d6-4d93-889f-51cf0c75d9d3
  6. Calling support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling support: Does Xbox have a support line you can call? I submitted a refund request almost 48 hours ago. I bought a game on the 27th I believe. The game has done nothing but freeze up and crash. I asked for...
  7. Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back: Hello! What happened to customer support? The website does not let me to allow them to call me back b4b53d11-5ee2-461b-a695-c5624394050d
  8. IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support or Have Them Call You!

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support or Have Them Call You!: UPDATED! Hello there, A LOT of people find themselves having issues that may only be fixed by Microsoft Support, so with that being said I would like to share a step by step tutorial on how to...
  9. xbox [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] support you call

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] support you call: [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] i call for Support it tell me go to xbox.com/Support to get a call back this is dumb this is [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] for xbox to do to us...
  10. is the support working ? i have called 5 times and now wait 5 days and no anwser .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is the support working ? i have called 5 times and now wait 5 days and no anwser .: is the support working ? i have called 5 times and now wait 5 days and no anwser . i have postet a problem on last friday and no one has helped me since now. has any body an idea when they read...