Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?

Discus and support Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had game pass on the 3 month cycle. Meant to cancel it before the next cycle, but it rolled over on the 11th and i didn't realize until the 18th. it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dae_144, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Dae_144
    Dae_144 Guest

I had game pass on the 3 month cycle. Meant to cancel it before the next cycle, but it rolled over on the 11th and i didn't realize until the 18th. it was a bad time and my card declined the payment. I sent in email request from support to try to get it
    cancelled and remove the charge from my account but i got an automated email that told me i couldn't.

So I talked to a man named Eko with Xbox support over the phone today, and he told me they can't cancel it or get rid of the charge, but if I let the ENTIRE 3 month cycle finish WITHOUT paying, it will just cancel by itself, and I won't have to pay. This
    is just very odd and doesn't make sense.. and I don't understand why I can't get help trying to cancel this subscription that accidentally happened. Has anyone else had a similar case?

:)

Dae_144, Jul 23, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

As supported mentioned you cant cancel for good reason once you get suspended for payment option you are already 21 days in

You have to what you owe then cancel as per the terms and conditions but IF you did the gamepass ultimate upgrade dont . Let it go thru and pass by turning off autorenewal

Ultimate pass is an one time upgrade and once you cancel and refund you forfeit the upgraded time
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello NickMendez2!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account / subscriptions and explain to you what's going on and fix it for you.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I'll be locking this thread as it dates back to July 21st.

If you have an issue that we can assist you with, and
    If you haven’t already done so, please go ahead and
    make a new thread detailing your issue that way we can tailor
    our support directly to you.

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Dae,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a previously active Xbox Game Pass subscription on your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately, the community is unable to further assist with this as we are here for troubleshooting any occurring issues on Xbox/Microsoft devices.

For assistance with your account, please continue to seek support through our
    customer support team
    , or visit our
    how to cancel your Xbox subscription support article as it contains information regarding past due balances,
    and ways to cancel an Xbox subscription.

Try this for us and then let us know if this information helped.

Best wishes!
  5. NickMendez2 Win User

last year i bought a 12 month xbox live card. i recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate, not knowing live was included. today i cancelled it becase my payment was due and i went to play with my friend and i couldnt because this caused my xbox live to
    cancel. can you please help me
  6. AlexanderHarper Win User

Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell

Go to your subscription page and choose to cancel it, in case you cant find this option contact support, they will help you.
Thema:

1. Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass? - Similar Threads - support cant help

2. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  3. cant sign in region not supported

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in region not supported: i just bought my son his dream xbox one with 5 games. but its useless cause im unable to sign in due to message this region not supported . cant sign in cant download cant even play games from...
  4. How come i cant chat with xbox support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come i cant chat with xbox support?: Hello My Name is Caleb, I recently Purchased a game WWII they took my money out of my Microsoft Points I didnt receive a receipt or anything. It said purchased but never downloaded I checked my...
  5. No Battlefield code and xbox live free 14 days wont activate Support cant help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Battlefield code and xbox live free 14 days wont activate Support cant help?: Support ha, ......no battlefield Code in my Package .......and when I tried to get support they said take it back to the store. I registered my product SN etc .......And even when I tried to...
  6. Support cant help me and say "sorry" 1 mln times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support cant help me and say "sorry" 1 mln times: December 25, bought the Xbox one s console, to replace the obsolete console. After the expiry of 14 warranty days (December 30), the console simply turned off and just OFF. I signed up with...
  7. CANT SIGN INTO XBOX REWARDS AND CANT EVEN CHAT TO XBOX SUPPORT AND XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT SIGN INTO XBOX REWARDS AND CANT EVEN CHAT TO XBOX SUPPORT AND XBOX LIVE GOLD: When i sgin into xbox rewards it shows the page for xbox reward i see fit or a second then it takes me back to the page to become a member. When i try to chat to xbox support it reloads the...
  8. Telephone Support cant be reached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telephone Support cant be reached: Hello, So I have this issue that I can not call xbox support - I get to the automated call thing and then when I get connected to a support officer my call either gets disconnected or I cant hear...
  9. Cant reach the support - germany

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant reach the support - germany: Need to change my payments. i CANT contact the support. SupportChat is offline, SupportCall is offline - an if i want to book an appointment there is no appointment open. When i try to Pay my open...
  10. I cant chat with my friends and the support didnt help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant chat with my friends and the support didnt help: I just got back and when i try to chat with friends i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me and im using a kinect sensor and it does read my voice and use kinect for chat is on and I set it to...