Xbox support couldn't help me even though she was very nice!!!!

Discus and support Xbox support couldn't help me even though she was very nice!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok here goes I have a xbox one...now the other day I bought a preowned xbox 360 from game to finally play Spartacus legends and the walking dead. I set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spartan Grant, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Xbox support couldn't help me even though she was very nice!!!!

Ok here goes I have a xbox one...now the other day I bought a preowned xbox 360 from game to finally play Spartacus legends and the walking dead. I set up the 360 and put my xbox one gamertag in yet when ever I try downloading something it keeps popping
    up your credit card can't be retrieved. Please buy with your microsoft balance or try again later!!! Now after spending over a hour on the phone we had checked to make sure it was my correct card, billing address and cleared the cache etc it still won't let
    me download netflix and customer support have escalated my case to their highest team!!! Have anyone else heard of this please help ?

:)

Spartan Grant, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Iamready2go
    Iamready2go Guest
    Have paid for Rivers and Actions Collections, but puzzles will not download. It's been over a month

I talked to someone about a month ago about my problem, and she was very rude. Said she couldn't help me. I'm very disappointed in this type of treatment from Microsoft. Please help me get my puzzles downloaded. Thanks, [Mod Removed]

Iamready2go, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Laladien
    Laladien Guest
    Can't Authorize Payment

This is happening to me as well, with the same cards I've been using for years... started yesterday....

Support couldn't help me either... To be fair though, the person helping me (Rebecca) did her best... she was awesome.

Laladien, Jan 25, 2014
Thema:

Xbox support couldn't help me even though she was very nice!!!!

1. Xbox support couldn't help me even though she was very nice!!!! - Similar Threads - support couldn't help

2. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  3. Can you send a complaint about Xbox Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you send a complaint about Xbox Support?: So I've been having an issue with my DVR clip being removed it was one of my favorites, and I messaged Xbox support on twitter a few days ago and they are ignoring me again. I messaged them about...
  4. The Xbox Insider Program is proud to support Extra Life 2019 to benefit the Children's...

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Program is proud to support Extra Life 2019 to benefit the Children's...: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. We no longer support file explorer. (0x87e10006)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We no longer support file explorer. (0x87e10006): So I routinely used file explorer (along with UFO) to load texture packs and such into minecraft for my kids. Today when I went to install a new texture pack, I get "We no longer support file...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 5, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 5, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  7. IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...: I pre-ordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle. It got here and I re. ized I needed an IR cable to use some of the features. I live in Alabama and no one has them in stock around me. So, I ordered one...
  8. Support is not helpful at all I got my account stolen and they couldn't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support is not helpful at all I got my account stolen and they couldn't do anything: I provided all the proof that Utesrock2009 was my account but apparently they can't do anything because the person she stole my account set a security email and now they have all my games and...
  9. Unable to Play Online Since 9/13 in Minecraft - Chat with Support Couldn't Resolve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Play Online Since 9/13 in Minecraft - Chat with Support Couldn't Resolve: I have been unable to play Minecraft online with a friend since last Saturday, Sep. 13th. The error I get is: "Connection to server was lost. Exiting to the main menu." I was on with tech chat...
  10. Status Code: 68-80070002 - Couldn't play this content because it may not be supported??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 68-80070002 - Couldn't play this content because it may not be supported??: Hi, Can anyone help, my Xbox will not play from memory stick? Also, it doesn't detect a memory stick when one's connected?? Jon 88e58df9-140d-4b7c-b59e-7a8e26a3cbc4