Xbox support ethics

Discus and support Xbox support ethics in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox support ethics If you would like to pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal We cannot assist you here.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Disturbedvn, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Disturbedvn
    Disturbedvn Guest

Xbox support ethics

Xbox support ethics
    If you would like to pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal We cannot assist you here.

:)

Disturbedvn, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox support ethics

3. FerrisMaster Win User

dlc cost rising

Thank you for clearing this up. My Family has multiple xbox's and "ethically" I thought this was right. Now I feel warm an fuzzy that it's officially supported if I own the xbox's.
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

Ethically, I would remove the account.
  5. LatuMaIuku Win User

Can loot boxes purchasable by real money be ethical?

it's never ethical to rob gamers imo
  6. DrEggman-598DBEBA-9A Win User

Skyrim Questions

Don't steal, do you have any ethics? :|
Thema:

Xbox support ethics

1. Xbox support ethics - Similar Threads - support ethics

2. Xbox 360 Controller Support on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller Support on Series X: My wired 360 controller isn't working on my new Series X. When i plug it in to the usb port the controller lights up briefly but the light quickly turns off and the controller doesn't work. I also...
  3. Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360?: Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360? 0074db10-8c50-48b6-9d4a-de1cdbc5b98b
  4. Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.: [img] Long story short somebody hijacked my account and stole my gamertag. This happened 2 months ago, i went back and fourth with support getting mixed answers, smoe said no some said yes on...
  5. Unobtainable Achievements in Several Supported Minecraft Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable Achievements in Several Supported Minecraft Platforms: Hello, There are two achievements in most or all supported platforms of this game that can no longer be obtained when the requirements have been met. These achievements are: "It's a Sign!" and...
  6. Tunnel Audio, referral from Xbox support.

in XboX Insiders
    Tunnel Audio, referral from Xbox support.: Has anyone else had issues with their Xbox Series X and audio via USB? I have an Astro A50 headset, and it sounds terrible on Series X. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting already. Xbox support...
  7. So Microsoft support agent says I can't get banned for disputing a charge but some people...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So Microsoft support agent says I can't get banned for disputing a charge but some people...: Back story if it's needed, about half a year ago i made a purchase of premium currency from SEGA which wasnt delivered, so i naturally submitted a ticket to SEGA, got blanked for 2 weeks so i...
  8. Webcam with twitch support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam with twitch support: Hi! Ive seen many people having the problem with the xbox series x and s where a USB webcam will work with a camera app but not the twitch app. I have tried streaming myself with a webcam, but it...
  9. International support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    International support: I live in Bermuda and have always used Amazon codes to subscribe to xbox live gold and make purchases etc. Recently i have encounted all sorts of issues regarding geo restricted codes and not...
  10. Will HBO Max 4K support be coming?

in XboX Insiders
    Will HBO Max 4K support be coming?: According to this Verge article Xbox won't be getting HBO Max 4K support? Can this be changed? Obviously the Xbox One and Series support all the necessary codecs on other apps. submitted by...