Xbox support infinite loading screen

Discus and support Xbox support infinite loading screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I try to refund a game or just go to Xbox support I get a infinite loading screen of the Xbox logo. Can anyone please tell me how to fix... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SnooChipmunks1836, May 4, 2021 at 7:05 AM.

1. Xbox support infinite loading screen

Every time I try to refund a game or just go to Xbox support I get a infinite loading screen of the Xbox logo. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this?

submitted by /u/SnooChipmunks1836
    [link] [comments]

/u/SnooChipmunks1836, May 4, 2021 at 7:05 AM
  2. helios242 Win User

Infinite Loading Screen

I have the exact same problem. This is the first time I've seen somebody else say the same exact thing. I haven't tried a different xbox at my house yet tho. IDK what it is, but if you find out how to fix it, could you message me or report back here?
  3. UxK Impulse Win User

Infinite Loading Screen

Well for me I havn't actually gotten past the loading screen once, the same thing happened in the Beta too but I figured that was because it wasn't the full game. Its frustrating because I don't have a clue as to why its happening >.<
  4. ColonialGUY Win User

Infinite Loading Screen

This happens on the pc sometimes as well it wil go black like it`s going to load but stay like that, and sometimes on pc, don't kno weather you get this on xbox it takes forever to load the game initialy then other times it's pretty quick!
  5. UxK Impulse Win User

Infinite Loading Screen

I've cleared my cache already. I also formatted my hard drive in a desperate attempt but that didn't do anything either.
  6. Waykam Win User

Infinite Loading Screen

Thema:

Xbox support infinite loading screen

1. Xbox support infinite loading screen - Similar Threads - support infinite loading

2. I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix: As of yesterday I'm missing about 35k gamerscore. I don't know if this is a glitch or something is going on with xbox. Can anyone help me out? Xbox support couldn't help me so they told me to come...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of May 06, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of May 06, 2021: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com and get help with any...
  4. Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?: I was able to run the xCloud beta on my MacBook Pro using Chrome however the controller inputs didn't work directly. It was quite a great previous but something with the browser not registering...
  5. I see no reason for Cloud steaming to pc with no keyboard/mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    I see no reason for Cloud steaming to pc with no keyboard/mouse support: I would love to move to Xbox and keep my Xbox subscription but there is no keyboard mouse support worth noting. Until there is I will stay with Stadia or whatever service allows me to play with my...
  6. Xcloud on edge browser "please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud on edge browser "please use a supported browser": I can now try xcloud for pc and ios, i had an invite 2 days ago. But.. every time i go on edge i get this showing on the top of the page "for the best experience, please use a supported browser"...
  7. Xbox support page infinitely stuck on loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support page infinitely stuck on loading.: hey, does anyone else have this problem.. Basically the Xbox support page is stuck on infinity loading, and I need to change my privacy settings for a game so I need to be on the Xbox support...
  8. Why is there an infinite loop in support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there an infinite loop in support?: 1 - I tried to get some help, clicked on xbox support but the FAQ's don't answer my questions, I needed a live agent. 2 - Clicked on the link for a live agent. 3 - instead of a live agent, I...
  9. support for infinite warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support for infinite warfare: There are ammbasadors if anyone has questions about cod ifw 2c2a6c50-9707-497c-b629-fb6cb17e3e1a
  10. Can't edit live status, support pages infinite loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't edit live status, support pages infinite loop: Hi folks, I noted today my account has been 'suspended' without notice. I changed my paypal a while back and have no intention of renewing gold status. I assumed it would automatically defer to...