Xbox support is terrible.

Discus and support Xbox support is terrible. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So as you can see through the timestamp its way over the time period for the second time and everytime i have requested an update is this acceptable as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JM_612, Aug 18, 2019.

1. JM_612
    JM_612 Guest

So as you can see through the timestamp its way over the time period for the second time and everytime i have requested an update is this acceptable as great customer service its nearly two months since promo was to be delivered and its been two weeks since
    this ticket is open they've asked me for my console serial number like I'm some criminal, they apologise in a third person manner e.g. "Us/We're" I haven't even had any formal regard on being compensated and they also play the blame game blaming developers
    and publishers as if my contractual agreement was made with either of those that show on the payment made to "Xbox".

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

JM_612, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

No i didn't repost that is a different transcript, they was pictures of an email that was deleted.

The forums is for everything good or bad and the forums are monitor by employees of Microsoft are they not? I just want to provide the evidence that things can be alot different and these people are suppose to be the first line of contact
    to the customer.
    Again, we are not Microsoft employees. We are volunteers. Fellow gamers looking to help other gamers out if we can.
  3. JM_612 Win User

I didn't have XBL at the time but i have read the fine print.
    [​IMG]
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Was this your first time buying Xbox Live gold or did you have it before the promotion?
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

You had your email address at the top of the screenshot. That's probably why it got removed.

Rule 5 states "You should not post your or anyone else’s personal information on these Forums including but not limited to name, physical or email address, age, phone number, credit card or sensitive log-in information.
    Furthermore, if any user asks you for personal information, such as the information detailed above, do not provide it. The exception would be to an OFFICIAL Support Employee. They are designated by an 'Microsoft Agent' badge and a Mister, Miss, Misses, or
    XBF Gamertag."

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/...idelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5
  6. JM_612 Win User

So a moderator can remove the evidence but can't respond or inform me on what personal information was in as for mine i am totally fine with being shared. As i am not hiding anything and shouldn't xbox be in the same position.
Thema:

1. Xbox support is terrible. - Similar Threads - support terrible

2. Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake: Bought a xbone controller in april, in a month it had drift sticks, couldnt get replaced at store because warranty was only 1 month, then i contacted support, Allen M told me i had 1 year warranty...
  3. Xbox support is terrible part 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is terrible part 2.: As i couldn't make a formal reply I will post it here, the promotion was with Xbox not the Publishers or Developers the reason the payment was made to "Xbox". What's your thoughts on this answer?...
  4. Terrible Customer Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Terrible Customer Support: This platform that Microsoft has went to is THE WORST customer support system to date. I remember the good old days where i could just dial a number and actually talk to someone over the phone....
  5. Terrible Customer Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Customer Support.: Had an issue with my OneGuide app, and had HORRIBLE customer service from the online chat support through the website. I have since sorted out my problem on my own, however this was the horrible...
  6. Gears Support is terrible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Support is terrible.: Physical Gear cards, known issue, Phoenix Omen Lancer redeems as Swarm Emblem. Have been to the Gears forums, followed the instructions. Has been about six weeks. Absolutely no response....
  7. Customer support is terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support is terrible: the update completely ruined my Xbox. I called Xbox support spoke to somebody for an hour doing the troubleshooting steps going through them after they took my phone number down in case we get...
  8. Terrible support service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible support service: I had a minor problem and tried to resolve the issue through chatting with online customer support. I feel like there was an extremely poor effort by customer support to resolve my issue. I felt...
  9. Xbox Support is Terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support is Terrible: Dear Xbox Support, Its been now 10 years that i am an Xbox live Gold Member. In these past 10 years i have not even called once and asked for anything. Its now the second time , that my Xbox...
  10. Support is Terrible !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support is Terrible !: Dear Xbox Support, Its now 10 years that i am an Xbox live Gold Member. In these past 10 years i have not even called once and asked for anything. Its now the second time , that my Xbox Headset...