Xbox support number

Discus and support Xbox support number in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, i was wondering if there was any phone number to contact xbox support in Australia as i have found none. If anyone knows the number could you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ChevStar1, Feb 3, 2019.

1. ChevStar1
    ChevStar1 Guest

Xbox support number

Hi, i was wondering if there was any phone number to contact xbox support in Australia as i have found none. If anyone knows the number could you please reply ASAP. Thanks.

:)

ChevStar1, Feb 3, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox support number

What sort of trouble are you having? Might be able to assist here, and some of us are happy to help. Otherwise @RandyAU93 is right, if you select the categories from the
    Support channel site that will provide you with the best number to reach a given department to focus your support. There is also the
    Device Support website, if it's a device/hardware related issue.
  3. Albert X Win User

Xbox support number

1 (800) 555 741 outside of Sydney. If you are in Sydney try the one Chief Jobo gave you.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox support number

You should sign onto
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and then choose the item you're having trouble with. After that, you may be asked to talk to a virtual agent; decline it and keep answering questions. After a few more, you should see options for how you want to contact
    Xbox Live Support. The best option is to request a free call-back, so that you're not sitting on hold all day.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox support number

6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

xbox support phone number?

Hey Zay,

If you're in the US, the phone number for Xbox Support is 1-800-4MY-XBOX

If you're in a different country, please visit the "Contact Us" page
    Here

Regards,

SamxBroski
Thema:

Xbox support number

1. Xbox support number - Similar Threads - support number

2. Microsoft Xbox Support Phone Number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Xbox Support Phone Number?: Does Xbox no loner have a support/technical phone number to connect to a live representative? I tried [Mod Removed] it only gave me a link to connect to. [Mod Removed] i got a buzzing noise. I...
  3. US(1844-4444-148)Bitcoin Support Number Bitcoin Wallet Support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    US(1844-4444-148)Bitcoin Support Number Bitcoin Wallet Support: No more worried about your bitcoin wallet problems as bitcoin wallet customer support team will help you in fixing your bitcoin wallet in few minutes. 1. Bitcoin wallet technical customer support...
  4. Support request number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request number: Where can i find my support request number 5ff8137f-0587-427a-b1dc-6b50fa99649c
  5. No xbox support phone number that works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    No xbox support phone number that works?: I am paying for a subscription for an email account I can't remember on an xbox I returned. Your phone numbers send me to your online support and your online support sends me in circles....
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...
  7. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I NEED SUPPORT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL DERCIT Depending on what region you are in it can be different. This Forum post has a list of all of the support numbers:...
  8. Need phone number for tech support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need phone number for tech support: wifi not working for xbox. Is working on my phone df64c207-899b-4ad9-b023-74cc13c154f2
  9. What is the number for for rockstar support in the uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the number for for rockstar support in the uk: what is the number for rockstar support uk 95cd5455-d231-43ed-8c56-4314b1c1c2e6
  10. Amazon prime phone number 1844%479%2863 Amazon support phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon prime phone number 1844%479%2863 Amazon support phone number: Amazon Customer Service number 18444792863 Amazon prime Helpline Number 18444792863 Amazon Prime Sup Amazon Customer Service number 18444792863 Amazon prime Helpline Number 18444792863 Amazon...