Xbox Support - South Africa

Discus and support Xbox Support - South Africa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Please can I have contact details for Xbox support in South Africa. Thanks fb9b6dff-1323-4732-bfe7-69f16361170d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PoovenBM, Sep 5, 2019.

1. PoovenBM
    PoovenBM Guest

Hi, Please can I have contact details for Xbox support in South Africa. Thanks

:)

PoovenBM, Sep 5, 2019
  2. GrumblingCrown3 Win User

I cant get my xbox live game with gold for free it says : this item isn't avalible from your current location.

My region is supported. It is ZA - South Africa
  3. viceroy172 Win User

Fallout 3 code from Fallout 4 pre-order not working

I live in South Africa and purchased in South Africa.
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi PoovenBM,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. If you're still unable to find the correct contact number for your region using the link kindly provided by our Ambassador, you may try the contact information below:

South Africa

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 10:00-18:00

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

Phone Numbers 0800 991 550

The best way to request a call back is via the support website by doing the following steps:

Support.Xbox.com

• Scroll down, Click on
      Contact Us

• Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available as the options change from time to time.

I hope that this helps you out! Let us know if you have any other questions.
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

I'd also try twitter I believe they have one for each country that has xbox support on there
Thema:

1. Xbox Support - South Africa - Similar Threads - Support South Africa

2. So on my Xbox I cannot clip stuff. Xbox support said someone I’ll respond to this and help

in XboX Insiders
    So on my Xbox I cannot clip stuff. Xbox support said someone I’ll respond to this and help: So I can’t clipstuff and what ever Xbox support says to do it only works for like 10 minutes of clipping stuff but then it stop working please help. submitted by /u/Levithegreat501 [link]...
  3. Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...: For a year now, I have been unable to play Shenmue due to my cloud save being corrupt. The game only supports cloud saves, in offline mode, the game has no option to save. As a result of this,...
  4. Viva Pinata Download Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva Pinata Download Support: Hello, I'm not sure that community support can solve this - probably need assistance from Microsoft team member. I purchased Viva Pinata for XBox 360 in August 2012. I now have an XBox One. I...
  5. Customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Customer support: Xbox customer support has always been useless to me but the one time I go to use it, its not working is xbox dying or something? 21179de5-d74d-4f67-ad88-c6f7c76589dd
  6. NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES: The new XBOX 2020 must support Kinect and XBOX 360 kinect games also, Just like Old is Gold, these XBOX 360 Kinect games are wonderful and the next generation must know How wonderful a Kinect game...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 06, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 06, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  8. Is there technical support for xbox controls?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there technical support for xbox controls?: I bought a normal xbox one a few years ago and a controller came crashing, I bought another original xbox one s, and after a year it failed, I want to know if there is a technical assistance from...
  9. Help please... Support just isn't cutting it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help please... Support just isn't cutting it: Long story short..HDMI broke on xbox one s. Don't remember email or password for the account and i don't have her phone anymore. I did manage to get close but the recovery Email started with a...
  10. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...