Xbox Support - South Africa

Discus and support Xbox Support - South Africa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Please can I have contact details for Xbox support in South Africa. Thanks fb9b6dff-1323-4732-bfe7-69f16361170d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PoovenBM, Sep 5, 2019.

1. PoovenBM
    PoovenBM Guest

Hi, Please can I have contact details for Xbox support in South Africa. Thanks

:)

PoovenBM, Sep 5, 2019
  2. GrumblingCrown3 Win User

I cant get my xbox live game with gold for free it says : this item isn't avalible from your current location.

My region is supported. It is ZA - South Africa
  3. viceroy172 Win User

Fallout 3 code from Fallout 4 pre-order not working

I live in South Africa and purchased in South Africa.
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi PoovenBM,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. If you're still unable to find the correct contact number for your region using the link kindly provided by our Ambassador, you may try the contact information below:

South Africa

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 10:00-18:00

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

Phone Numbers 0800 991 550

The best way to request a call back is via the support website by doing the following steps:

Support.Xbox.com

• Scroll down, Click on
      Contact Us

• Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available as the options change from time to time.

I hope that this helps you out! Let us know if you have any other questions.
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

I'd also try twitter I believe they have one for each country that has xbox support on there
Thema:

1. Xbox Support - South Africa - Similar Threads - Support South Africa

2. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  3. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  4. New Xbox support site quest

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox support site quest: I was unable to complete these quest correctly as when logging into the site it tells me that my account is not and insider account, I've been on the insider program for 5 years 7 months now. So...
  5. Not all XBOne controllers supported

in XboX Insiders
    Not all XBOne controllers supported: Have older gen 1 controllers with the wavy logo and everything. Followed the instructions to the letter. Did the controller updates. Went so far as to go to a GameStop and plug in my controllers...
  6. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  7. Why is the support system down too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the support system down too?: It seems like im not the one who is having issues with there xbox live and when i try to hard reset it still doesnt let me connect to xbox live. My internet is connected but i get the same...
  8. Android version 6.0 but not supported

in XboX Insiders
    Android version 6.0 but not supported: I've got a virgin media telly tablet which seems like the ideal companion for using game streaming at home with its 14 inch screen. Problem is though the app states it cant be installed as this...
  9. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  10. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...