Xbox Support

Discus and support Xbox Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For starters I have been a loyal Xbox gamer and customer for at least 8 years on my primary account. Granted I've had a few others that I lost email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANIMAL 343, May 9, 2019.

1. DANIMAL 343
    DANIMAL 343 Guest

Xbox Support

For starters I have been a loyal Xbox gamer and customer for at least 8 years on my primary account. Granted I've had a few others that I lost email addresses and things to but overall Xbox is just my console and gaming preference.

Christmas 2017 I woke up to a brand spanking new Xbox One X, the biggest, baddest, raddest console on the market to date. Super excited even though I didn't have a 4k monitor at the time man I was sooooo happy like being a kid at Christmas all over again.
    Speed that up a full year to Christmas 2018 and my system just started having so many issues it was literally unplayable some days. After talking to support and resetting everything and I mean everything I started back at square one with a default One X.

Let me preface this by saying that I was an Insider Preview Member. I have been a member for 2 years I believe. Anyways I started noticing problems with my X did a very light search found out I wasn't the only one. So I had two options I could return to
    local MS store or send my console in. I went to the closest MS store near me which was about a 90 minute drive but that was all good my wife and I had plans and figured we'd spend the day in the city anways.

MS in my area tells me your console is broke. Okay yea I know that, lol which is why I am here in the first place. They proceed to tell me they don't do repairs at the store, even though I seen phones being worked on and tablets. Okay so what am I doing
    then, well they wanna go through the process of making me send my console back and pay $200...………………………...Really? Why pay so much when I was supposed to have an additional warranty from being in the preview program, which not to mention seems to have cause
    my problems in the first place according to your representatives. Not to mention I was told I could swap out my X for a refurbished one but they didn't have one of those either. Store has been open a year, was told they've received three One X's that was refurbished
    since they've opened a year ago and haven't received any since. Also was told my repair was gonna take at least a month, that's an absolute joke.

Long story short I just bought a new X, so I went ahead and payed the extra cash for a new system since I was gonna be charged $200 or more just to send it in and have it worked on which to me is just absolutely wrong. On top of that I couldn't donate my
    old One X for rewards points on earth day cause it wasn't a working console. I appreciate all you've done for me and gamers world wide but at the end of the day customer service has to be a better priority for any MS representatives going forward. So you got
    my money Kudos to ya, hope ya feel really good.

I am putting this out there for anyone else having issues and are wondering what they should do. This is my story, I can only hope yours will turn out different. Maybe ill see you on the battlefields sometime, if not ill be working on my PC since the support
    left a bad taste in my mouth. Good Luck to you all and God Speed!!!!

:)

DANIMAL 343, May 9, 2019
  2. Xbox Support Win User

LOCKED: Test post.

Thank you. Once signed in with your Gamertag, please send us a private message using the envelope icon below (
    [​IMG]
    )
    and describe the issue while providing any relevant information you have available.
  3. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  5. lacutus Win User

Xbox support

had a similar problem with call of duty, i was told to clear blu ray cache 3 times and then do hard restart and it all worked fine after that.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox support

Thema:

Xbox Support

1. Xbox Support - Similar Threads - Support

2. Fanatec Full Support!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Full Support!: Hello, from when will the lighting for the Fanatec Wheel for Forza Horizon 4 work? Shiftlights, RevLED's and LED display for Fanatec CSL Elite P1 and Formula Wheel V2. XBOX Box One X Fanatec...
  3. can't get in touch with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get in touch with support: when I'm asking for a callback it keeps telling me there is a problem, is there a contact number I can call thanks in advance e823d61c-09f0-42d8-9f3d-d3b9e1c24c66
  4. Sample Rate for Mic isn't supported

in XBoX on Windows
    Sample Rate for Mic isn't supported: My microphone worked for several months and out of the blue my Xbox App decided that today would be the day to not support my microphone, I've scavenged the internet and tried many ways to fix...
  5. The support is a big joke

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The support is a big joke: Hello, i called the support today because i never received the 1000 apex coins i paid for in may. First, i call the technical support, they let me speak for 10min asking a few questions. Then...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse support: Does anyone know the games that have keyboard and mouse support on xbox because I can't find anything anywhere about it. submitted by /u/Alternatrix [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one X MUST SUPPORT FHD HDR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X MUST SUPPORT FHD HDR!: As you guys know that PS4 and PS4 Pro Support HDR in 4k, FHD resolution both. But Why still does XBOX one X support HDR only in 4K resolution? Still there are many guys use FHD HDR monitors than...
  8. Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?: There is no way to change the language of a game without changing the whole system language and reinstalling the app right? I really hope you'll implement it... fef17476-72d0-4a8a-abb6-4edaac979535
  9. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...
  10. Gift Card Issue Support Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Issue Support Request: Good Afternoon, I bought an Xbox gift card but the code label was damaged & is now unreadable. I placed a service request but have not received any updates. Is there any way to check the status...