Xbox Support

Discus and support Xbox Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For starters I have been a loyal Xbox gamer and customer for at least 8 years on my primary account. Granted I've had a few others that I lost email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANIMAL 343, May 9, 2019.

1. DANIMAL 343
    DANIMAL 343 Guest

Xbox Support

For starters I have been a loyal Xbox gamer and customer for at least 8 years on my primary account. Granted I've had a few others that I lost email addresses and things to but overall Xbox is just my console and gaming preference.

Christmas 2017 I woke up to a brand spanking new Xbox One X, the biggest, baddest, raddest console on the market to date. Super excited even though I didn't have a 4k monitor at the time man I was sooooo happy like being a kid at Christmas all over again.
    Speed that up a full year to Christmas 2018 and my system just started having so many issues it was literally unplayable some days. After talking to support and resetting everything and I mean everything I started back at square one with a default One X.

Let me preface this by saying that I was an Insider Preview Member. I have been a member for 2 years I believe. Anyways I started noticing problems with my X did a very light search found out I wasn't the only one. So I had two options I could return to
    local MS store or send my console in. I went to the closest MS store near me which was about a 90 minute drive but that was all good my wife and I had plans and figured we'd spend the day in the city anways.

MS in my area tells me your console is broke. Okay yea I know that, lol which is why I am here in the first place. They proceed to tell me they don't do repairs at the store, even though I seen phones being worked on and tablets. Okay so what am I doing
    then, well they wanna go through the process of making me send my console back and pay $200...………………………...Really? Why pay so much when I was supposed to have an additional warranty from being in the preview program, which not to mention seems to have cause
    my problems in the first place according to your representatives. Not to mention I was told I could swap out my X for a refurbished one but they didn't have one of those either. Store has been open a year, was told they've received three One X's that was refurbished
    since they've opened a year ago and haven't received any since. Also was told my repair was gonna take at least a month, that's an absolute joke.

Long story short I just bought a new X, so I went ahead and payed the extra cash for a new system since I was gonna be charged $200 or more just to send it in and have it worked on which to me is just absolutely wrong. On top of that I couldn't donate my
    old One X for rewards points on earth day cause it wasn't a working console. I appreciate all you've done for me and gamers world wide but at the end of the day customer service has to be a better priority for any MS representatives going forward. So you got
    my money Kudos to ya, hope ya feel really good.

I am putting this out there for anyone else having issues and are wondering what they should do. This is my story, I can only hope yours will turn out different. Maybe ill see you on the battlefields sometime, if not ill be working on my PC since the support
    left a bad taste in my mouth. Good Luck to you all and God Speed!!!!

:)

DANIMAL 343, May 9, 2019
  2. Xbox Support Win User

LOCKED: Test post.

Thank you. Once signed in with your Gamertag, please send us a private message using the envelope icon below (
    [​IMG]
    )
    and describe the issue while providing any relevant information you have available.
  3. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  5. lacutus Win User

Xbox support

had a similar problem with call of duty, i was told to clear blu ray cache 3 times and then do hard restart and it all worked fine after that.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox support

Thema:

Xbox Support

1. Xbox Support - Similar Threads - Support

2. Help please Xbox support agents❤️❤️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please Xbox support agents❤️❤️: Hello xbox agents im just asking if you can help me i lost my disc for my game ark survival evolved then i deleted it for more storage now i regret it will it be ok if i get a refund or a digital...
  3. Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?: nobody here knows anything about it? 18eb0e88-0954-43f6-9c40-e3c95552b412
  4. Support Phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Phone number: Is there a way to call anyone at Microsoft about my account? I've had it with the auto attendants and virtual support. 2ad304dc-1275-42b5-936c-59e526dd3741
  5. My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues: Hi. So I've had an Xbox One X since they came out. I have the Scorpio edition. The console has worked perfectly until recently, when it started having issues. One of these issues is pictured down...
  6. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  7. Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair": Hello, my elite controller is still under warranty. I tried to register it on the Microsoft support website but there's this error when I finish : We’re sorry. We are unable to process your...
  8. Bad repayment support- Péssimo sistema de reembolso

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad repayment support- Péssimo sistema de reembolso: I bought some DLC erroneously and requested the refund by adding the orders separated by "," following the instructions. However only the first was reimbursed. After opening the requests...
  9. Resolution .. fps ... language support ..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution .. fps ... language support ..: If I know that the game does not give out 60 frames, I will not buy it! ... where is the information from the developer? In my country, the manufacturer MUST write on the box of chips that they...
  10. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?: Hello Xbox Community, I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem. The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support. Got some defective ones and now i have one...